Miya Osamu barely posted on his Instagram. He had an amazing amount of followers as well, since he was so popular in the country. His account blew up in likes and comments, a few shares as well, because of his most recent post.

A bunch of his followers even followed (Y/N), which shocked her at first when her notifications from the app started rolling in without a second to waste.

The two walked down the streets. It was dark out and they were using their phones as flash lights. The two were hand in hand, talking about anything that crosses their minds.

"Osamu, did you hear that?" (Y/N) asked. The male shook his head. "I swear I heard footsteps, and they weren't ours."

Osamu turned his head, "No one's there."

The two continued to walk, but as they did the sound of others footsteps came nearer. Both of them heard it, they squeezed each other's hands as they walked. They weren't too far from the house, just a few more minutes.

"You don't happen to have stalkers, do you?" (Y/N) whispered.
Osamu shrugged, "I don't think so."

The two continued forward until a voice stopped them.

"Excuse me," it was a male. He seemed to be in his late 20s, maybe early 30s. His hair was a dirty blond that was slowly fading into a light brown. It was long, to his shoulder. The male was tall, wearing a normal outfit. "Do you know where the nearest convenience store is?"

"It's that way, Sir." Osamu replied, pointing in a different direction.

"Thank you," the male muttered. "I hope you don't mind showing me the way."
"Sorry, Sir. It's late and we should get going." (Y/N) felt Osamu tighten his grip on her.

Suddenly she jerked, pulling Osamu to the side. Where the two once stood, two males were with their hands out. Like they were going to grab them.

"Run." The couple said together. They started running towards the direction of the Miya household, but the men from before were chasing them.

"What are you doing?!" Osamu called to his girlfriend.
"Calling authorities!" She was tapping away at her phone. "I'm not about to get kidnapped!"
"Right! Smart as always!"
"Not that time, Os!"

The two continued to run, the males still on their tracks. Two more came from the intercepting streets. The couple yelped before running as fast as they could.

"Volleyball really is helpful in these situations." Osamu joked. "Sorry, I know. Not the time. But hey, if only you had your sword!"
"Osamu! Why are you joking right now? Do you joke when you're scared?" (Y/N) asked.

Osamu grabbed her hand and yanked her onto a street different from the Miya household. "Why are they still following us!"

(Y/N) was on the phone with authorities, explaining the situation when she let out a scream. Her hand slipped from Osamu's hold as she hit the hard concrete. One of them males had tackled her. Two others had gotten hold of Osamu, holding him back.

"They're rather pretty." The first male approached Osamu and cupped his face. "They'll sale for a good price."

"Don't touch her!" Osamu yelled. His head was suddenly turned when a hand hit his cheek.
"Shut it boy."

(Y/N) was kicking at the male above her. He was bigger than her, stronger as well. She hit him in the groin with her knee. He yelped and his hands flew to his lower part.

One of the guys let go of Osamu to get ahold of (Y/N). She kicked the male.

"Os, are you just going to stand there or what?" She called as she threw her bag at the guy who had asked for directions.

Osamu kicked back, also hitting the guy in the groin.

The two booked it, actually running into the authorities when doing so. They pointed in the direction of where they were just at.

Almost half an hour passed when they saw the men get shoved into the back of the police cars. The couple were brought into the station for questioning.

(Y/N) had recognized almost every single one of the officers, they were all her mother's friends.

It was past midnight when the two were allowed out. The Miya family was contacted when the two were brought in. The rest of the Miya family were in the waiting area, thankful that the two were alright.

The ride home was quiet. (Y/N) and Osamu were sitting in the back, huddled close and talking in a low volume. Next to them, Atsumu was knocked out. He leaned on his brother, small snores coming from him.

"I'm glad you two are alright," Mama Miya spoke. Her voice was soft. "I don't know what I would have done if I lost the both of you to those awful men."
Papa Miya nodded in agreement, "I'm glad you got hold of the police as well."

"I have them on speed dial," (Y/N) yawned.

- - -

News of the traffickers being caught was everywhere. It didn't bother the couple as much as it should have. Somehow a camera had caught almost the whole thing, meaning it caught the two running from them. It was played almost everywhere. Miya Osamu was an easy person to spot in Japan.

"At least the date was successful," Osamu joked.
(Y/N) laughed, "I say our fighting was pretty good. That kick was nice."
"Throwing the backpack," Osamu laid down, "smart move."

(Y/N) was off doing school work while Osamu laid on her bed, keeping her company. He would sometimes stand and wrap his arms around her, looking over her work.

Of the twins, Osamu was the smarter one overall. Atsumu had his talents and smarts, but Osamu excelled in many subjects.

"I think you did that wrong." Osamu pointed towards a math problem.
(Y/N) shook her head, "I don't think so."

The two went back and forth until Osamu realized he was wrong. He went back and just hugged her from the back again. He dug his head into her neck, smiling.

"Can we cuddle?" Osamu asked.
(Y/N) sighed, "I have a lot of work. So do you, mister."

The two haven't gone to school since the whole thing happen. Press was everywhere, trying to get them to speak. The school understood and just sent them their assignments.

"We're third years, and we have to work hard to graduate."

Osamu nodded, "I know." He looked up, taking in the view of his girlfriend's face. "I have a question. What are you doing, after high school?"

"I want to become a detective," (Y/N) replied, "There's so many unsolved cases that are fascinating. Have you heard of the Omi-ya Incident? It's about an iconic wrestler being murdered. His murderers were never identified, and some detectives still work on the case today."

"That's interesting," Osamu laughed at how her face lit up. It was cute. "I'm thinking about quitting volleyball after high school."

The two continued to talk about their future. They wanted each other in it. The two wanted to be together forever, even death wouldn't separate the two.