[Atsumu]

Miya Osamu never knew why girls fell at his feet, or his brother's. They were just two boys trying to play volleyball and get through high school.

One day he had asked (Y/N) why she liked Atsumu. She replied that she liked his outgoing personality, and that he wasn't afraid to go and beat someone up. The last part kinda scared Osamu. Then (Y/N) told him that his brother gave the bad boy vibe that girls liked.

Almost a month has passed since the two started the plan. Atsumu was getting suspicious. The two didn't act like a couple at all, and he's seen (Y/N) blush at his comments rather than Osamu's.

Something was definitely going on.

Not that he cared. He definitely didn't think that the girl was actually pretty and genuine. Pfft, Miya Atsumu did not think that (L/N) (Y/N) was more than a friend.

He did not like her glowing (S/T) skin, or (E/C) eyes. He did not want to play with her perfect (H/L), (H/C) hair. He did not want to see her wear his clothes. He didn't want to claim her as his. He did not want to make her laugh. He did not want to stay up for who knows how long to hear her sleepy voice, watch her do crazy stuff at ungodly hours, and watch her fall asleep over a text.

Miya Atsumu was a manly man. He didn't want that cutesy stuff at all.

Who was he kidding? Of course he wanted that, and he wanted that with her.

(L/N) (Y/N) was the only girl he really spent time with besides his own family members. She was over almost every day. He liked her personality, quiet and reserved but at times can be wild and easygoing. There was no doubt that she was one of the smartest girls at school. She even knew how to play volleyball! (L/N) (Y/N) was everything he was looking for in a girl...

...but she was with his brother.

- - -

"Atsumu," she called from the kitchen. (Y/N) was baking with his mother while Osamu was helping their father with something in the backyard. "Can you grab my phone from the living room? Thanks!"

The male huffed, his hair that covered his forehead bouncing right back down. He walked into the living room and grabbed her phone. He didn't want to be nosey, but it did vibrate and light up in his hands.

Atsumu smirked, her lock screen was of him, Osamu, and her at the waterpark. He took her as the girl to have just her boyfriend as her lock screen. She had multiple notifications from multiple apps; snapchat, instagram, text.

Her phone was blowing up in his hand. A group chat was going off.

Atsumu handed the girl her phone and stole a ball of cookie dough. He plopped it in his mouth before sitting back down at the table, unlocking his own phone. He dropped his phone when his brother and father walked in looking like a mess. He broke down laughing.

"What happened with you guys?" (Y/N) asked as she out the tray in the oven.
"Raccoon." The two males muttered.
The mother of the family forced them to shower.

"I always wondered," Mama Miya started, "how did Osamu ask you out, dear?"
(Y/N)'s eyes widened before she cleared her throat, "Er- uhm..."

Atsumu smirked, something is up. "Oh, tell us how 'Samu asked you to be his girlfriend."

"Just something casual," (Y/N) coughed, "we were just chilling in his room and he just asked me."
"Nothing big?" Mama Miya asked.
(Y/N) shook her head and made eye contact with Osamu when he entered the room, "Right, Os?"