[Start]

It was a fairly simple plan that Miya Osamu thought of, he didn't think it would turn out the way it did. He just wanted to help his best friend.

Enter (L/N) (Y/N), a girl much like the others at Inarizaki High. She was a mad crush on his brother, Miya Atsumu. On the other hand, Osamu had the biggest crush on the girl.

Of course, he was used to the fact that everyone had a crush on his brother. He didn't know why it was just him though, they were identical twins. Maybe it was because their personalities weren't the exact same.

Osamu often heard his best friend go on and on about his brother. Finally, he spoke up.

"What if we fake date?" He said. "Atsumu gets jealous easily. We make ourselves seem happy and in love and Atsumu will want it."

(Y/N) had stared at him. That's when Osamu mentioned that Atsumu couldn't stand most girls and the fact that (Y/N) basically lived in their house meant something.

"What do you get out of this?" She asked him.
The grey haired male smiled, "I get to mess with my brother and help my best friend."

When in reality, Osamu was doing this so he could date his crush without actually dating.

"It's foolproof!"

- - -

Miya Atsumu was not ready to see his brother walk into school holding hands with a girl. No doubt the girl was pretty but what was she doing with Osamu? That's when it hit him, that was Osamu's best friend.

Atsumu knew (Y/N) probably better than any other girl. He only talked to girls when needed. (Y/N) was always in his house because she spent so much time with his brother.

"What's all this?" Atsumu asked. His hands motioned towards the two's who were laced together.
Osamu held their hands up, "I asked her out. I hope you don't mind."
"Eh," Atsumu shrugged, "you guys already do everything together. You guys were practically together anyways."

Osamu was know to be the calm and collective one of the two. Atsumu was the carefree, confident one. (Y/N) knew them like the back of her hand. Despite the fact that Osamu was the quiet one, he often teased Atsumu. She found it adorable how Atsumu would get red at some things Osamu would say to him.

Osamu and (Y/N) walked away, still hand in hand. Even if Atsumu was the more popular twin, Osamu had a large fanbase as well.

Girls followed the two, confused on why they were holding hands. It was well known that the two were just best friends, but just best friends don't hold hands like they were.

Osamu opened the door for her, they were entering the gym. In the mornings, the gym held an open period where anyone could do anything before classes started.

(Y/N) wasn't in any athletic club, but she was good at volleyball. After all, she was best friends with Osamu.

The two grabbed a volleyball and just passed it back and forth with each other. (Y/N) was pretty sure Osamu called it peppering but she wasn't good at remembering things like that.

"Your sets are pretty nice." Osamu spoke, hit the ball softly. It hit against the platform (Y/N) created with her arms, bouncing right back in the air.
"Thanks, Os."

Os was a nickname she gave him. He liked to call her (nickname). She called him 'Samu once and Atsumu went off on her. Wasn't a pleasant time for the girl.