[Spirit]

(L/N) (Y/N) was the Pep Club Captain. She joined so she can cheer her friend in without being called a 'fangirl.' She was hanging the Spirit Week posters when she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?"
"Hm..Kita-Kun?"
"As if."

The hands were gone and she could see again. (Y/N) saw Osamu leaning against the wall she was hanging the posters on. He looked at the poster and looked unimpressed. Unlike Atsumu, Osamu hated Spirit Week. He didn't understand the hype. It was like Halloween except it was five days long and there was a theme.

"You're dressing up, right?" (Y/N) asked before walking around to hang more posters up.
Osamu followed her, "Why should I?"
"It's fun?" She replied, hanging another poster. "Plus, it's one of the few times we get out of these stuffy uniforms!"

She wasn't wrong. As much as Osamu hated the uniforms, he wasn't going to dress up.

- - -

How wrong Osamu was. It was the first say of Spirit Week, Splash Out! (Y/N) and Atsumu had gotten him into khaki shorts and a white floral top. He would have wore the black one but Atsumu was. (Y/N) wore a similar outfit. Her shorts were black and ended mid-thigh. Her top was the same floral button up as the boys but a different color, (color choice). She wore a black bucket hat with a similar (color choice) floral design. A smudge of something white was on her nose. Sunscreen. She even had a lei around her neck and sunglasses.

"Don't you think that's a bit much?" Osamu asked.
(Y/N) almost snorted, "Please, there are kids who are bringing beach balls, floaties, beach umbrellas. I'm normal. Lighten up, Mr. Grumpy-Pants."

The three left for school, and (Y/N) was proven correct on the walk there. Osamu was scared to know what the school actually looked like.

"Is this," Atsumu took a step into the school, "sand on the ground?" Instantly, the twins spotted their teammates in similar wear as (Y/N); the hat, sunscreen, glasses, lei. They sighed and walked over.

"I expected better," Kita said, "especially if one of you is dating the pep captain."
Atsumu shot his brother a look, "It was hard enough to get him in these clothes."
Ojiro smirked, "Just go steal a lei or two from your girlfriend, Osamu. She's right there, talking to the scuba guy."

The whole team turned, there was a scuba guy talking to her.

"Can't believe you let her out like that." Akagi eyed the girl. "Those shorts are rather..short."
Osamu shrugged, "I don't control her, plus I think she looks good."

"(L/N)-San!" Ojiro called out, waving his arms. The team watched as she said a quick goodbye to scuba guy and jog over.
"What's up?" She asked, "Also, nice outfits. Loving the color scheme, Kita." Her and the captain had ended up matching.
"Some boys need more spirit, if you know what I mean." Omimi raised his brows.

"SPIRIT BOMB!" (Y/N) yelled. Atsumu and Osamu jumped at the fact that about the whole school was around them with leis, hats, sunscreen, beach umbrellas, floaties, beach balls- everything possible.

The volleyball team nodded in approval, that's when the crowd left. Atsumu and Osamu stood there in shock. Both had sunscreen on their noses and a hat on their heads. Atsumu had a beach umbrella in his hand while Osamu had a beach ball. Both had leis that coordinated with their black and white tops. Somehow, someone had gotten a ducky floaty around Osamu while Atsumu had two around his arms.