Chapter 11: Wisteria tree

July 14, 2012. Monday, 12:02 AM.

~Y/N~

I waited for the clock to hit 12 AM

I waited for the clock to hit 12 AM. I was careful enough to escape the maze of legs and arms that belongs to the other managers in the room. I put on my shoes and head out, carefully closing the door so I didn't disturb anyone that was sleeping.
I carefully tiptoed outside, only to be greeted by the moonlight shine upon me. It was beautiful tonight but felt chills as the wind blew towards me, regretting I should've brought my sweater with me.
I looked around and up ahead the hill. I see a tall figure on the hill, looking up at the moon. It must be Tsukishima.
I walked up the hill, feeling the short grass scratch my ankles. As I was on top of the hill, I was beside Tsukishima who has his headphones on. I tugged at his sweater that he had on, making me jealous since it was so cold out.
"Hm?" Tsukki hummed, turning his head to me and slid the headphones off his head down to his neck. I just smiled a bit.
"You're 2 minutes late." Tsukki said, making me squint at him.
"I'm sorry but I had to go through a maze of sleeping girls, trying not to make a sound." I pouted and crossed my arms.
"Let's go, " Tsukishima mumbled under his breath as he started walking away from me.
"Ah, okay," I whispered, following the tall blonde.

We walk through the small neighborhood that was near the school, passing cherry and some red pine trees. I just looked around, turning my head left and right, walking behind Tsukki until I bumped into him. I grunted and looked at him as he stopped.
"Why'd you stop?" I asked, standing beside him but then saw the tree that was in front of us.
It was a wisteria tree.
I gazed at the tree full of wisteria flowers in awe.
I felt a small wind pass me from Tsukki, motioning towards the tree.
"Remember when we were kids?" Tsukishima started, looking at the tree and felt the petals of the flowers.

"You loved wisteria trees, ever since we found a wisteria tree when we were 8, that summer night." Tsukishuma said. I remembered.
Tsukishima and I were both 8, on a summer playdate while our parents had work and Tsukki's brother had to watch us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!" little Tsukki called your name while you picked up little purple petals that came from the big purple tree Tsukki was pointing at

"Wah! That tree is so pretty!!" you exclaimed, excited about the tall tree that held purple flowers on the branches.
"What's this? A wisteria tree!" You and Tsukishima hear his brother, Akiteru, both come up behind you and say.
"That's a wisteria tree?" Little Tsukishima asked.
"Its name is pretty too!" you said in awe, running up towards the tree and felt the bark. It was like any other tree, but it was more special to you than any normal tree.
"You always like pretty things, (Y/N)-Chan!" Akiteru said, Tsukishima chuckled softly and followed you to the tree, touching the bark too. You both look at each other and smiled.
"Want me to take a picture?" Akiteru asked. Your eyes gleamed and were so excited.
"Yes, Aki-Kun!" You yelled out, ready for him tit make a photo as he took out his phone.

You look over at Tsukishima, who was pouting. You took his hand and smiled at him as he turned to you.
Tsukishima smiled back and held up a peace sign as you did the same.
"Say cheese!" Akiteru said, snapping a photo.
Cheese!!

~~~~~~~~~

"I remember that day as if it was yesterday." I said, looking down at the wisteria petal-covered brick ground. I was fidgeting with my thumbs until I saw Tsukki walk towards me and put my hands into his.
I looked up at him, his eyes soften and his lips pursed, showing a small smile. I smiled back, loving the sight of his sweet smile.
"I..." Tsukishima started but cleared his throat, knowing that's his way of being nervous.
"I... L-li- I..." He stuttered but I already knew what he was going to say. I placed both of my hands on his cheeks, cupping his face. He was a bit surprised but nuzzled his cheek against my palm and smiled, taking my left hand with his right hand.
"I like you too, Tsukishima Kei." I stated, making Tsukishima blush out of embarrassment because I said his full name. He placed his forehead on my shoulder.
"Don't say my full name, you idiot." his muffled voice said as he dug into my shirt, wrapping his arms around me. I chuckled a bit and returned the favor by wrapping my arms around his body.
I could feel his hot breath against my neck but it felt nice since I was so chilled from the cold wind. I started to pet his head down as moments passed before Tsukki lifted his head from my shoulder.

We both gazed into each other's eyes. His golden-brown eyes looked mostly like gold to me, it was beautiful. Tsukishima leaned in closer, we could feel each other's breaths hit our faces. I glanced down at his lips then back at his eyes, which made our lips almost come in contact.
I closed my eyes and felt our lips touch. It was like a tingling sensation but it was nice and made me feel fuzzy inside. Seconds later we parted the kiss, Tsukishima resting his forehead on mine, making me smile.
Again, Tsukishima pulled me into a hug but not before he kissed my forehead.
"I don't like it when you're flirting with other guys, or even kissing them." He said. I then felt pretty bad for kissing the boys earlier, but I'm glad because Tsukishima and I confessed our likingness to each other, but it felt like love to me.
I lift up Tsukki's head and pecked his lips.
"I won't kiss or flirt any other guy again, okay?" I said. Tsukishima just gave me a smile and started to kiss me again, this time with a bit of tongue.
He was gentle and caressed my cheeks every second of the kiss. I felt like melting from the warmth of this passionate kiss we shared.

We parted the kiss again for air. Before going back, we embraced each other more. It made me feel like I finally found my childhood best friend all over again but instead of a best friend, it's my soulmate. I hope we never get separated ever again.
We both walked back to the school but I kept shivering from the cold wind. It felt even colder but that must be from cuddling with Tsukishima. His warmth wrapped my body and I smelt the aroma of strawberry. It was funny because Tsukishima always likes anything strawberry, especially strawberry shortcakes.
"You cold?" I hear Tsukishima ask as I shiver in my spot.
"Y-yeah." The shivering started to go up to my teeth and started chattering, causing me to stutter.
"You're such a forgetful idiot." Tsukishima said.
"S-shut up!" I pouted, turning away from him.
I was still shivering until I felt Tsukki wrap something soft around me as he hugged me from behind too. It was his sweater.
"Just wear my sweater for the night and give it back tomorrow." he ordered, walking off.
"Ah okay!" I whispered, catching up to Tsukki.

We finally got back to the school and both separated, going to our rooms. I laid back down onto my futon with the blanket over my legs while I had Tsukishima's sweater cover my top half. Just like him, it smelt like strawberry and made me feel fuzzy and warm. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss we shared, it was something I'll always remember. I soon drifted off to sleep, clenching the sweater in my hand while I wore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINALLY, we get together!! Yay!! Thank you for reading!! I'm not sure if I should end it here, but I'm thinking of doing chapters with future scenarios, if you'd like, please comment on any scenarios the TsukishimaxReader! But, for now, thank you for reading and if you like this story, please read my other books; Weak butterflies, Night Owl, and Devil! Out now! Have a beautiful day or night wherever you are and thank you again!