Chapter 3: Friends. 2/2

May 21, 2012. Monday night, 7:30.

~Y/N~
I finished taking a shower and got out, heading into my closet right away as I leave a trail of water droplets on the wooden floor. I put on a short sleeve crop top and some gray joggers that reached my waist. I didn't feel like washing my hair so I just put it into a bun throughout the shower.
The whole day I spent my day painting in the art studio, remembering the words Tsukki said made me upset. After all these years and now we meet for the first time in 7 years, he makes me cry. He never made me cry when we were little, but many kids who bullied me would.
I painted on a canvas the size of my torso, it was a painting of a flower. My favorite flower was a lotus, so I painted a lotus on a lily pad in the water. I needed to look at something that'll calm me down at least, I didn't want to be upset all day.

I was sitting in front of my desk, doing my homework while I had music in the background playing, it was 'Kids are alright' by Tate, she wrote it awhile ago but I was the first person to listen to it, I miss being by her side listening to her play the piano. My glasses kept sliding my nose so I had to keep pushing it back up, it made me remember the times Tsukki would get annoyed of his glasses falling down. I sighed and got up to stretch. I felt hungry but I just had dinner with my mom 30 minutes ago. I just started to wander around my room, I could hear the echoed as I shuffled my feet around. I plopped on my bed, causing my bun to get loose, I was about to fix it but heard a knock on my door, must be my mom.
"You can come in, mom!" I said, annoyed because I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I still had Tsukishima's words on my mind. A few seconds passed and there was another knock, I groaned and got up to open the door. Maybe it wasn't my mom since she didn't open the door the first time I said she could come in.
I open the door but was surprised to see who was in front of me.

~~~~~👓🏐~~~~~

"Hey... Y/N..." I said as Y/N opened the door. She was shocked, I could tell from her reaction as she saw me. I glanced at the floor, I couldn't handle looking at her, eye to eye, with all the guilt that built up in me.  I had the bag of snack in my hand but put it behind me so she didn't notice it until I could show her it.
"Your mom let me in..." I said before Y/N could ask why I was here. I looked up as I saw her feet start to walk off. She didn't close the door at least, so I walked into her room. It was pretty big, but her house was big, it was a mansion after all.
Y/N gazed at the glass door that showed the cherry trees blossoming, taking out a hair clip that clasped her hair into a bun, letting it drape down her back. It was silent between us, and all I could hear was the music playing in the e
"Whats are you doing here?" Y/N whispered, making me shaken up a bit, which was rare of me.

"I wanted to apologize..." I said, hesitantly. I usually never apologize to anyone, it was lame.  But I had to for Y/N, she's different from everyone else.
"Gomen." I said, bowing to her. It was silent for a moment until I saw Y/N's feet in front of me. I looked up and saw her turning red, about to cry.
"It's okay... But I've missed you Tsukki!" Y/N yelled out and hugged me, making me drop the plastic bag. I hugged her back, her face dug into my uniform.
"You're making my uniform wet, " I chuckled, she looked up and smiled at me, tears still rolling down her cheeks. I caressed her cheeks to wipe the tears away as we parted our hug.

"I really thought you forgot about me all these years, " Y/N said, rubbing her eye a bit. She's so sensitive.
I think about you all the time... You little idiot...
"I haven't forgotten about you, " I said, shaking my head and pulled my sleeve up to show her the bracelets we had since we were little. She was in awe and smiled happily.
Y/N shot a look of realization and went to her bed. She was reaching for something but I didn't know what she was looking for until I saw a white box she pulled out from under the bed.
Y/N opened up the box and I was surprised with what was in the box.

"Ta-Da!" Y/N yells out, pulling out her charm bracelet that matched mine. I smiled a bit, happy that she remembers the little things about our childhood. Y/N put on the bracelet and shoved the box under the bed, standing up straight.
"Oh, I have some snacks. Here." I gave Y/N the plastic bag. She smiled as she opened up the bag and pulled out the Pocky and soft drink that I bought.
"These are our favorites when we were kids, " Y/N recalls, putting the plastic bag on her bag.

"Yeah... Um, I'll see you at school, bye." I bowed and left the room before Y/N could say another word to me. I walked downstairs and waved goodbye to Mrs.L/N, walking out the door. I started to head home, but not before I looked back at Y/N's house, she was on her balcony, waving bye to me. I smiled a bit and waved back to her, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tsukishima left, I ate the snacks he bought but saved the extra drink for if he ever came over again. I finally went to sleep after being full of energy from the snacks.
Glad to be friends again.
I thought before drifting off to sleep.