Chapter 6: Comments.

July 2, 2012. Monday morning, 6:30.

~Y/N~
"ʏ/ɴ..."
"Y/N.."
"Y/N!"

"AHH!" I frantically sit up straight, remembering what happened last night. I look to the side, it was my mom.
" M-Mom. What happened?" I asked, putting my hand on my head to comfort the headache I have.
"Last night you could've been killed!" My mom over-exaggerated, but I couldn't help and be scared of what happened last night.
"H-how did I get out?" I asked, still a bit stunned.
"Your boyfriend, Tsukishima, carried you home." my mom said, about to leave my bedroom. I blushed at the words she used. Boyfriend.
"H-He's not my boyfriend!" I shout out.
"Whatever you say~ don't forget to get dressed!" my mom yells as she leaves my bedroom. Then it hits me, I have to get to school! The terms are this week!
I checked my phone, it was 6:45, shit. I didn't have time to shower so I put in some dry shampoo and brushed my hair. I brushed my teeth and went to my closet to change into my uniform.
I went to my desk, applied my makeup, and slipped on my glasses. I picked up my bag that was ready, got my earbuds (cuz I don't wanna keep wearing headphones), and my phone. I ran downstairs and put my bento box into my messenger bag. I said bye to my mom and left.

As I was walking to school, I scrolled through the likes and comments on my pictures on Instagram. The latest picture I posted was one from the volleyball practice of the boys playing, with my location tag of Sendai City, Karasuno High.
@TateTheCray_
Cute boys!!
I liked Tate's comments and saw one of my other friends' comments, Lane, AKA Landon.

@LaneBBoy_Official
Hope you haven't forgotten about me!
I smiled and liked his comment too. Landon is like my brother and he knows that. I met him in 6th grade with Tate.
I scrolled through the other comments but got a notification on Instagram of another comment from my other photos. I clicked on it and saw that it was a photo of me from a couple of weeks ago from my modeling.

Looks like someone gained some weight.

I stopped in my spot and looks at some of the other comments.

Is it just me, or did Y/N's legs get bigger?

Why is she so hyped up? She's not even that pretty.

I can see her double chin!

I was angered by these comments, but I just tried to ignore them. I felt someones elbow on my shoulder, I looked up to see Tsukishima.
"Kei!" I exclaimed.
"How was your beauty sleep?" he asked in a joking way. I rolled my eyes and we started walking to school.
"Good, and thanks for carrying me home." I thanked him.
"Yeah, whatever. You were sure heavy, was it from all the snacks I bought you?" Tsukishima teased and laughed. I don't know what came over me but I took his words to heart. After seeing the comments, I tried to ignore them, but now hearing someone I was close to saying that stuff, I was hurt.
I looked at him and pouted, but his expression changed too. I walked off without saying anything to him.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Tsukishuma asked, catching up to me.
I just shrugged and walked off.

~~~~~~Third POV~~~~~~

You started walking to school, not talking to Tsukishima after his comment that hurt you. Hinata came up from behind Tsukishima and noticed you were out of it.
"Hey, Tsukishima!" Hinata whispered.
"What?" Tsukki answered him as they both got closer to the entrance of the school.
"What's wrong with Y/N?" Hinata asked. Tsukishima's eyebrows knitted, trying to think about what happened. He knew that his words were part of it but he knew something else was bothering you.
They all reached the entrance of the school. The boys of the volleyball team came over to you and the others that were behind her.
"Y/N!!" you turned to the direction of someone calling your name. The boys backed up from you to reveal who it was, curious of who was trying to steal you from them (because you are precious to all the boys)
It was from Lane and Tate! You were so happy to see them you jumped into Lane's arms as he lifts you from the ground. Daichi and Suga smiled, guessing they were your friends from America. Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama started to become protective but Daichi and Suga had to keep them on the low. Yamaguchi just smiled while the boys were being protective but you didn't notice that Tsukishima was also getting protective and jealous.

"What are you guys doing?!" you exclaimed, Lane, putting you down and Tate hugged you.
"Your parents emailed us to model for the company so we're here for two weeks!" Tate exclaimed, parting the hug.
"Um, Y/N-chan? Who are these people?" You turn as you hear Hinata ask, the others confused with who these people were. Tsukishima is still jealous.

"Oh! These are my old friends from America. Tate Mcrae, singer, dancer, and model for my parent's agency!" You pointed at Tate as she waved at everyone.
"And this is my older brother, Landon Park! I call him Lane!" You walked over beside Lane, he put teasingly put his elbow on your head to show how short you were. He was as tall as Tsukishima.
"I'm a B-boy and model too!" Lane said, nudging your head.

"What's a B-Boy?" Nishinoya asked.
"Sounds lame." Tsukishima mumbled, but loud enough for Lane and you to hear. You pouted and Lane looked calm but was irritated inside.
"A B-Boy is a hip hop breakdancer, " Lane explained, the attention going back to him. Tsukishima just rolled his eyes, Yamaguchi trying not to laugh in the back.
"Oh! Our classes are almost starting! I'll see you guys later!" You and the boys started running off to your classes, waving to your friend's bye.
"See you at lunch!" Tate and Lane shouted out loud, waving back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry, it's shorter than the others. But just a disclaimer, the trip to Tokyo is two weeks after terms, so Tate and Lane won't be in the story for that time. Thank you for reading! Please vote and share this story with anyone who would enjoy this!

Also... LOVE YOURSELF!
Don't let anyone bring you down. Appreciate yourself!