Chapter 4: Boys volleyball team.

May 22, 2012. 6:30

~Y/N~
I woke up from my alarm. I got up, put my glasses on, and went to my bathroom. After a quick shower, brushing my teeth, and drying myself, I went to the closet and out in my uniform. As I slipped my shirt on, I remember the charm bracelet, the charm was dangling from the ring that held it to the rope that wrapped my wrist. After putting on my skirt and blazer, I went to my desk that switched to vanity, to put on my makeup and do my hair.
I put on my makeup, started to brush out my hair and decided to let it down for today, but slide on a rubber band to tie my hair when I needed to. I got everything ready and packed into my backpack, but I looked at my camera that was on my desktop and thought of something.
'Maybe... I could take some photos at school.' I thought and put the camera strap around my neck to carry the camera. I went downstairs, put my vans on, and head out, saying bye to my mom.

As I walk to school, I put on my wireless headphones and turned on my music. It was a shuffle of songs that I liked. The first song that came up was 'She don't' by Ella Mai, one of my favorite songs from her because it made me feel like a badass. I could see the school in view, there were students on the other side of the road walking or riding their bike.
"Hey girly!" I heard a muffled voice through the music of my headphone say. I adjust my headphones to cover my right ear and turn around to see who called me. Two tall guys in uniform I don't recall the boys from Karasuno wearing, must be guys from the other schools. One of the guys had Auburn brown hair and the other had bleached blonde hair.
"Um, hi?" I said, looking at them confused. They look like fuck boys.

"I'm Terushima Yuji, " the Bleached-haired boy says, winking at me, I cringed.
"I'm Bobata Kazuma." the one with brown-haired boy said in a monotone voice. He looked like one to be timid but calm.
"Um okay, I'm-"
"L/N Y/N, we know, you're a popular model in America. We think you're cute, could we get your number?" Terushima cut me off, I got a bit annoyed by that, but I just put my headphone back on, still having my music paused and turned around to continue my walk.
"Sorry, no. I'm going to be late now." I said, about to walk off but bumped into Terushima as he blocked my path.
"Come on? We just wanna call you up sometime, " Terushima exclaimed, putting his hand on my shoulder, I got really irritated now and wanted to throw a low kick at him. I tried shaking him off but he wouldn't budge.
"Might wanna leave her alone, " I heard a familiar voice from behind. Terushima's face turned smug, I turned around and saw Tsukki.
"Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" Terushima threatened Tsukishima and then grabbed my wrist, I was a bit stunned but struggled to get out of his grip.

"Let her go, now," Tsukishima said sternly. I saw Hinata, Kageyama, and some other guys come up from behind Tsukishima, like a gang.
"Shit, let's go." I hear Bobata's monotone voice say. Terushima let's go of my wrist and they both walk away.
I turn to Tsukishima and the boys that caught up to us.
"Thanks, I was in real trouble there, " I said, putting my hand on my neck, smiling sheepishly.
"You really need to be careful you little idiot, especially at night," Tsukishima says I got irritated by him calling me that but just laughed it off.
"Hey, Tsukishima! Is this cutie your friend?" I heard someone from the group of the boys that were behind Tsukishima say.
"Yes, this idiot is my friend, Y/N." Tsukki says as he nudges my head, teasingly.
"I'm Nishinoya! This is our volleyball team!" The short boy says, pointing at the boys. I forgot Tsukishima played volleyball.
"I'm Tanaka!" the almost-shaved guy said out loud, his outgoingness makes me surprise a bit.

"Hi, I'm Sugawara, " The silver-haired boy said. He looked really nice. Like the mom of the group.

"Daichi, nice to meet you, " The brown hair guy said, must be the leader. I could feel his leadership vibes. (Accidentally forgot to finish sentence, so sorry.)

"Asahi, Hi." the one that looked like he was in his thirty introduced himself, kinda made me laugh inside of how old he looks.

"Yamaguchi! Tsukishimas friend, " A timid boy said, he was adorable, like Hinata and Nishinoya.