Chapter 1: Emergence

Ghidorah and her allies were attacking Earth. Again. But this time, somethings' different. She wanted something specific this time. The JSDF has found a strange suit of armor, deep within a cavern near a temple guarded fiercely by feminine demonic creatures. They couldn't access the temple, as the creatures got so aggressive, they were actually suicide bombing to stop the soldiers from getting closer.

     So they just took the suit to experiment on it. So far, it seemed indestructible. Ghidorah wanted it. The cries of terror of the civilians and the innocents, makes something stir. The owner of the armor. When the Earth Defenders arrive, it stirs more. Deep within the buried temple, a large sarcophagus lays at the centre of a large room.

      Several of the small monstrous feminine creatures crawl about. When suddenly everything begins to shake. They all instantly turn their heads to the massive sarcophagus. Leaning against the walls were several tall, buxom demonic looking women covered in heavy armor. Their eyes snap open as the sarcophagus begins to crack and splinter.

      They stand and grab their weapons. Powerful and dangerous looking energy blades spears. The top of the sarcophagus explodes outwards, raining rock on the smaller demon women. The armored giantesses slowly inch towards the sarcophagus. With a roar, a muscular man giant leaps out and decks one in the face, shattering her helmet and knocking her out cold.

       She falls back and accidentally squishes (although not killing) a few of her smaller kin. The man stands still for awhile the others as they prop up their kin. A red sort of scanner passes over them. He then frowns for a moment, before turning away and starts to walk down the hall. Oh, and he's very much naked, so the demonesses get a good look at his muscular frame, and very big... you know what.

"Scanners indicate your Praetor suit has been moved recently by the humans of this world. You should move quickly and find it."

      The man nods to the voice as he reaches the large front doors. He punches them open, and they open up into a large cavern like area that smells like sulphur. He walks down the steps of the temple, and spots a very large, very much new hole off to his left. He frowns and starts to head up through it. He emerges on a hillside.

"I've detected your suit. It's being contained and studied in a military research facility not far from here."

     The man starts to sprint across the countryside, his footfalls sending quakes with every fall. Soon, he seemingly nothing but a blur, his passing causing a few unfortunate windows in several building to unexist.

        Finally, he stops at the border of the city, where he sees several giant women duking it out. Ignoring them, he focuses on the base not too far. He stomps over, ignoring the tanks firing on him. He starts to rip up the ground and tunnel into the floor, before slowly reaching the underground hangar where the armor was contained.

    He first grabs the chest piece. He pulls it over his head and fits his arms through. Then, he puts on his boots and pants. He flexes, stretches and moves around. Then finally, he puts on the helmet.

"Cybernetics are now linked to weapons system."

       The man grins as his right arm starts forming the barrel of a sawed off shotgun.(Where Gigan's normal scythes would be). In the space between his arm and the barrel of the gun is a strange clasp like hook. He looks over the gun, clenching and unclenching his fists. He smirks and nods as his left arm forms what seems to be a strange railgun.

 He smirks and nods as his left arm forms what seems to be a strange railgun

(This beautiful thing. But strapped to an arm)

      He grins and turns to the Kaiju girls who had realized he was there. The moth woman was trembling and her eyes were wide. He grins as he starts to walks towards them, his long tail thrashing. The visor, the spiky hairdo (before he put the helmet on), and the spiky tail with a sword hilt at the end all seemed reminiscent of one Kaiju, and one Kaiju only. Gigan. She only stares as he approaches. Quietly, she mutters in such a wistful tone she sounds like a lost child seeing their parent for the first time in awhile.

"Big brother?"

The man stops, as if startled and puzzled. Slowly, a raspy, slightly distorted voice responds.

"g...G...Gi...Gigan?"

""They're related?!!""

The living arsenal stops as he stares. His eyes then scan over the other women that stand at her side. His eyes then fall upon Ghidorah.

"Gigan... why are... you allied with a GHIDORAH."

"Bro... I- I know I have done nothing to make you proud... b-but I got stronger!"

"And how many innocent people did you kill to become that strong."

       Gigan doesn't answer, looking down at the ground in shame. Her brother growls before raising his laser cannon. It fires a powerful bolt, but Gigan dodges. It is read hits a distant hill, wiping it from existence. He loses his laser gun, before his shotgun arm pops back and he loads two shells. He then glares at Ghidorah with malicious intent.

"Now let's see how this destroyer of worlds, fares against a double barreled shotgun that puts laser tanks to shame."

And then death metal started to boom from hidden speakers on the Praetor suit.

(Take your pick)