Responsibility VS LOVE?

Start from the beginning

As I look around the room, I noticed a white piece of paper on the bed, and headed towards it. It was a later from the girls.

Dear Alpha,

Paige: thank you for lookig after me, and loving me like a sister. I hate to leave this place, the place which I grew up in, and was loved by many people. Please keep doing what you are doing us an Alpha because you are doing a perfect job, you are loved by your people. I'm glad I was able to live in this pack.

Hannah: When you find this letter we will be gone, but I know we will live on in yur memmories. I hated to leave you with this sight, but dont just remember the horrible memmories.

Lin: sorry we had to leave you this note, we just felt un-pure and our shame wouldn't let us live properly. We didn't wanna taint your pack by our filth. Alpha please do not blame your self, their was nothing you can do, and thank you for avenging our pain by killing the ones who did this to us. We greatly appreciate it.

ALL: please do not cause a war between the Gold Pack (Jane's Pack) and the Sky-Creel Pack, please this is our wish.

LOVE,

Paige, Hannah and Lin

This was the first time like I failed as Alpha, They were so young, none of them deserved this!

but I still followed their wish, It was hard not to kill everyone of them their and then.

****end****** 

"why are they coming now?" Emily hissed with venom

"I dont know" Jessica said, but I faintly heard anger in her calm voice.

We all sat in silence. till a voice spoke.

"What time are they coming?"

"tomorrow at noon and will leave before midnight."

I sighed, knowing tomorrow will be a long day full of sorrow, and hatred.

"Jay, make sure you tell the pack that the sky-creek pack will be coming, and to watch out.

------------------next day------------

I woke up at 10, and got ready for the day.

I met my Right hands at the front gate and I can tell some of them didn't get enough sleep like I did. We were dreading for this day to come.

We let our shield in our head down andd talked mentally, because none of us fely like talking.

Jay: so...you guys ready?

ALL: no...

Jess: we have no choice but to get this over with..

Me: Make sure you guys keep an eye on his pack, and don't let anyone out of your sight.

ALL: yes Alpha.

At that momment I fely somebody enter the shield and warned my girls their here. they all stiffined at got to their defensive position. While I stood tall and fearless. Soon they were here standing infront of us.

"hello beautiful" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. It felt disgusting, and I felt like spitting on him. I quickly out my hand back to my side and looked at him. he still looked the same, light blue eyes, roughed up blonde hair, perfect jaw line, and hard abs, but inside that was a monster, though he looks would never compare to Eric, I blushed at this thought.

"why are you here" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"you know why I'm here" he said smirking. I wanted to slap that smirk out of him, but i kept my hand to my self. "for you my love"

"I am not your love, and What maked you think I'll come with you"

"come, unless you want war, I KNOW you fear war, my darling"

at that momment I heard another pack coming, and I knew who it was, it was Erics pack, but I thought they wern't coming till tomorrow. My girls seemed to wonder the same thing, because there facial expression red confusion.  

Seconds later Erics was here looking at me and back to Blaze

"sorry I didn't know you had company" Eric said glaring at Blaze

"Oh, dont worry you wern't interrupting anything" I looked at Eric smiling

"I always get what I want, Jane" he said getting pissed "even if it means war"

"We'll see about that" I said as calmly as I could

"whos this" asked Eric looking at me

"Blaze of the Sky-Creek Pack" i said answering his question.

"and you are?" blaze said Rudely, and with hatred.

"Eric, of the silver-tail pack" He replied

I saw blaze stare at me and said " I will give you a taste of what I have in store for you my love" We all looked at him confused, and before I knew it I saw his About 15 were-wolves attack my people.

I saw some of the She-Wolf transfrom and fight. I saw one of the girls get ripped up into pieces which sent  hatred and anger rise through me, I was shaking now before i know I transformed.

*Eric's POV*

I saw Jane shaking and She transfromed into a beautiful She-wolf even my pack was in awe,

"Eric" I heard Amanda say "get up on a tree this, its gonna get ugly here any second now" and with out a second though we were aup in a tree watching Blaze transform into a black wolf, but I can noe closely looke at Jane, her half of the fur on her legs were brown, but her main color was white and at the end of each for was a speck of red, which seemed as if it was dancing around her. Her eyes were deep blue like the ocean.

As she ran toward Blaze I felt the gound moved , and with every time her feet touched the ground it moved. as she jumped I saw the air wrap around her body as if lifting her up in the air and came crushing down on blaze with force.

I am so confuse as she fought Blaze, It felt as if she was contolling and demanding it to do everything she wishes it to do. but thats impossible right? I haven't heard of A she-wolf with such power.

I saw her transform into her human form, IS SHE CRAZY!!! does she not know that blaze is still alive, growling at her! and she transforms into a human!! "her EYES!!" I heard Nick yell,

and I looked at her eyes...They were red, like fire red. I watched her raise her right hand, and before I knew it Blaze was on fire burning and screaming with pain, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

------------------------------------------------------

okay I hope you guys liked it(:

will she let Blaze live and keep the wish of the girls??

Will there be a war???