Responsibility VS LOVE?

awhhh(: okay so this is for my first two fans that I really appreciate(: THANK YOU GUYS!

Oh this will be mentioned in this chapter but in case you didn't catch it Janes pack is called the GOLD PACK(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Janes POV*

I headed to the Central Building, It is the place where me and my right hands have important meetings, it is hidden and can only be found by the people who i wish to see, a spell was put over it by a witch who was a close friend of mine. She also put spell in my land that lets me know if somebody is coming in or out of my land, which is pretty handy.

I sat down at my chair which was at the end, to my right was Amanda, and Jessica. To my left was Emily, and leah. Right across from me was Jay.

"So whats the topic of the day" Jay said happily. she was always the one to lighten up the mood when theres tension or an awkward silence.

"well the first topic, will be about the Silver Tail Pack staying here and owning a land north of us permanantly, and if we will have a good alliance with them." *sigh* jessicas always so calm I loved that about her. So thats the name of Eric's pack.

"well" I started seeing all their heads turn to me " I don't see why not be have an alliance with them" they all nodded in agreement. " If they did want a war with us, we have many other packs who would be willing to side with us" I wanted to tell them about the chance of Eric being my mate but I think I will hold that off till I know for sure "and my power" I said they all look shocked, maybe because I rarely bring it up.

"next, next, next" Jay sang

"Next will be that the Sky-Creek, has requested to come for a visit, tomorrow." we all stiffined at the name, though they are our alliance, we didnt like them. They only come to persuade me to join their pack, why? well because my wolf is special, How? because my wolf is one of the Five Goldens. the five goldens are very powerful wolves and they're are only five of us hence the name the FIVE golden, but what makes them unique and special is their abilities. They are able to contol an element. such as fire, water, air, and earth, but the other is the strongest out of all of em, because she controls all four. I know its a SHE because its me. I have met the other Goldens and we are a very strong allies.

anyways, the alpha of sky creek, Blaze, knows I'm powerful and special but he doesn't know the whole fact about me. We, The Five Golden decided to hide our true self. and only turn to our wolf form when nessesary. My right hands ofcourse know about me. But only them.

"I hate that bastard!!" Leah screamed which made us jump. She hates him ALOT because 3 of his were wolves attempted to rape some of the  girls in my pack, and instead of punishing his people he just laughed.  so I took action by killing the guys who raped the girls, to put fear in his pack, and it worked. But I wasn't ready to see the horrow that happened the next day to the girls who were raped...they killed themselves, for not being pure and felt ashamed.

***Flash back**** 

knock knock

I knocked at their doors, I know what happened yesterday was horrible, and as Alpha it was my job to fix it.

I kncocked again

"girls?" I called in my most soothing voice "I'm coming in"

as I twisted the door and opened a crack a nasty scent ran through, the smell of death. I quickly opened the door and saw the 3 girls who were raped, hanging by a rope around their neck.  After awhile of disbelief and anger it hit me, they had killed them selves,. I screamed for Amanda, Jessica, Emily, Jay, and Leah inside my head. Seconds later they were by my side looking at the horror before me.