.。*゚+.*.。 o7 ゚+..。*゚+

"Shuu."

Silence...

"Shuu."

"Shuu."

"Shuu."

"Shuu—"

"What?"

Y/n's smile faded as she looked at Gakushuu, who didn't even bother looking up from the book he was studying.

Classes had ended. It was currently around nine in the evening, the time Y/n was supposed to be tucked into bed. But of course, the girl being in her rebellious stage, decided not to go to sleep yet.

She was wearing her white nightgown, but other than that, she didn't follow any other rule.

"You're gonna get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that," Y/n deadpanned, looking at the boy with no emotions left, she had used them all up earlier. "It took me like, ten times to get your attention from that book."

"I heard you the first time." Gakushuu closed his book as he looked at Y/n sharply. "I just didn't look up."

"Then why didn't you reply or something?"

Gakushuu heaved a sigh. "Y/n... Do you know this thing called ignoring?"

Y/n frowned as she crossed her arms. "Why would you ignore me?" She shifted her position on her window sill, trying not to fall off and break her leg.

"No reason whatsoever." Gakushuu rolled his eyes before standing up and stepping away from his study table. "Anyway, I'm gonna get changed first. Be right back."

"Yes, sir." Y/n playfully saluted at the boy, who just gave her a disgusted look before taking his pajamas out of his closet before walking out of the room, closing the door on his way out.

Once she heard the door shut, the girl decided to get some cherries from kitchen. She got up and rushed towards the kitchen as silently as possible.

There, she saw a bowl of cherries just waiting for her on the counter. She grinned before tiptoeing towards it.

What she didn't notice were the pair of purple eyes looking at her.

"L/n?" Y/n flinched. The voice was familiar, too familiar. She didn't bother turning around, she could already tell who called her. But...

What was this man doing in her house?

"Wait, Y/n is there?" Crap. Y/n closed her eyes upon hearing her father's voice.

"Oh dear, she's supposed to be in bed.." and that's definitely her mother's voice.

She heard a few footsteps behind her. Slowly, she turned around with a nervous expression before looking at the three adults who stood infront of her, looking down at her as if she were some kind of bug.

"Young lady, you're supposed to be sleeping at this time." Her mother raised a brow as she glanced at the cherries which was barely hidden behind Y/n. "And you're here to get some snacks? What are you doing?"

Her father looked at Gakushuu's father apologetically with a mix of embarrassment. "Sorry about my daughter, sometimes, she just disregards the rules we give her."

"I can tell." Asano Gakuho gave her a quick glance. "After all, she's good friends with that one trouble maker at school. Have you heard of Akabane Karma?"

You really had to bring my friend into this, huh? Y/n grumbled, not even batting an eye towards that man. He was straight up, exposing her.

"Yes, I've heard of him." Her mother gasped. "Beating up an innocent student who had such a bright future ahead of them.. what a disgusting human.."

Innocent student? What lies have people been spreading?

"So Y/n had been hanging out with him?" Her father asked. "We noticed some changes with her personality, but we didn't think too much about it. But now that you mentioned it, maybe it's really time to take action..."

Y/n raised a brow before looking up at her parents. They both gave her a glare of disgust. Y/n didn't falter, of course she wouldn't.

She was used to this after all.

Gakushuu wiped his hair with a white towel. He was already prepared for bed. He already had his black pajamas on, not to mention, it was super comfortable.

He was pretty much in a good mood. He managed to keep away the small smile on his face as he entered his room.

The first place he checked was the window, just to see if the girl was still there waiting for him with maybe some candies or cherries with her.

He frowned when he saw the closed windows. The pink curtain made it so that Gakushuu couldn't see anything from the other side. Well, he could clearly see her lights still on and her silhouette with two others.

Wait. Gakushuu's eyes widened as he looked at the girl's window. Y/n made it clear from the beginning that her parents were never the type to really go into her room or even talk to her.

Gakushuu well knew of the rules she had to follow. They had been growing up beside each other after all.

After putting the pieces together, a conclusion came into his mind.

But before he could even do anything else, a knock was heard.

He didn't even need to answer it, his father barged into his room like he owned it.

"Gakushuu." He looked at the girl's window. "I can tell you're worried for L/n, but don't worry about her now." He eyed the boy menacingly.

Gakushuu's breath hitched.

"We need to talk."

A talk with his father was never good.