.。*゚+.*.。 oo ゚+..。*゚+

Two people. A boy, a girl. Both from different families and different lives. One grew up with wealth, expectations, and knowledge. The latter grew up with love, curiosity, and cherries.

L/n Y/n lives in pink, literally.

Her soft bedsheets were in a hue of pink. If not pink, then a bright red, like the color of her fluffy pillows, or the curtains which swayed as the gust of wind enters the room from the open window.

On her bedside table was a clear, glass bowl. Inside it was a small, scarlet-colored fruit. It's bright color always managed to brighten the girl's foul mood after doing homework.

Cherries. L/n Y/n absolutely loves cherries with all her heart.

Cherry-flavored lollipops, candies, shakes— she had it all. And Y/n adores it.

Outside the open window was a boy. Unlike Y/n, his window was closed shut, preventing any disturbance from the house beside it. The white curtains didn't block the view of a strawberry blonde-haired male though.

A stack of books waited on the desk infront of the window, beside it was a boy who already stuck his nose into a book. Specifically, a Math book.

Asano Gakushuu loved the idea of knowledge and power. After growing up in a household with a father who'd do anything for wealth, power, status, and knowledge, it's safe to assume that the son had learn it from him.

Gakushuu was like a bomb. Once you trigger it, it would explode.

And only one person had seen him explode. Not once, but multiple times. With windows to view whatever happened inside the enclosed, four cornered space.

Gakushuu and Y/n had something in common.

They're both disastrous.