.。*゚+.*.。 o3 ゚+..。*゚+

Y/n blankly stared at the closed windows across her bedroom while chewing some cherries her parents had just bought.

The day ended. Gakushuu never ever talked to Y/n after their little mishap in the classroom. Now, Y/n could only hope that he'd accept her apology.

She frowned. I hate myself. Then closed her eyes.

"ASANO GAKUSHUU!"she screamed at the top of her lungs. "YOU BETTER OPEN YOUR DAMN WINDOWS BY FIVE SECONDS!"

It didn't even take five seconds for Gakushuu to push his curtains aside and open the windows. He blankly stared at the girl.

It looked like he just came from bed. His hair was all over the place, not to mention he was wearing his black pajamas.

Y/n smiled and held out a cherry.

"Accept this as a token of apology." She closed her eyes, trying to avoid his intense gaze. If she ever did come in contact with it, she would no doubt back down from apologizing.

Gakushuu looked at the cherry for a few seconds before looking at the side, snickering. Y/n raised a brow in utter confusion. Was this guy really laughing at her giving him a cherry as a token of apology?

"Hey. If you're just going to laugh at me, then goodbye." Before she could shut her windows, Gakushuu raised his hand, a signal for her to stop.

"Sorry, sorry.." he held back his laughter as he tried to maintain his strict and serious demeanor (of course, Y/n can't see him as the usual Gakushuu because of the fact that he was still wearing his pajamas and had bed hair). "Continue on with your apology..."

Y/n frowned before looking down at the cherry. At this point, she was too embarrassed to raise her head.

"Sorry.. for... Overstepping boundaries..?" She gave him an apologetic smile. "You were right. I crossed the line this time. I shouldn't have forgotten the place we were in and out level difference..." You're obsession for hierarchy is annoying.. Y/n held herself back from saying that.

Gakushuu crossed his arms. He got himself under control from the laughter and was now back to his usual Gakushuu self.

"Of course I'm right, I don't say absurd things.." was the first thing he managed to say. This made Y/n reflect on why she had to apologize. This guy's confidence was really on a whole other level. "And don't worry, I forgive you, Y/n."

The girl smiled before handing him out the cherry. "Here's my gift, please accept it." She chuckled. "Bought from the nearest grocery store. Made from the finest—"

"Y/n," Gakushuu deadpanned. "It's almost midnight. I'll be taking the cherry and you better get prepared for bed." He looked at the girl's attire. "You're not even in your nightgown yet.. don't you have a sense for time?"

"Okay, sir." Y/n playfully saluted before holding the sides of the windows, preparing to close it. "Anyways, goodnight, Shuu. See you tomorrow."

She closed her windows shut. Before she did the same thing to her pink curtains, she waved at the boy before pulling the cloth together.

Gakushuu looked at the girl's window, holding the single cherry she gave him.

Then, he smiled.

What an awful gift..

"So you're the infamous Shiota Nagisa.."

Two days had passed since Y/n and Gakushuu made up. Things were looking pretty good for them. Nothing had changed since that little mishap they had, which Y/n mentally thanked for.

And now, Y/n is getting to meet the person who had been giving Karma the company he needed while being in class D.

The boy with long, light blue hair stood in front of Y/n. He had matching blue eyes and wore the standard boy's uniform, literally the only thing reminding Y/n that he was indeed a male.

"Hello, L/n." Nagisa gave her a bow. The girl quickly did the same thing, uttering his name once again to remind herself of who he was.

"Hi, Shiota... Or.. should I call you Nagisa?" Y/n scratched her cheek nervously. Needless to say, it seemed like the two would have a great bond despite their first, awkward interaction.

"He's literally my favorite character," Y/n deadpanned as she placed a hand on Nagisa's shoulder. The boy lightly chuckled before looking at Karma.

"You're right, Karma. She really is funny," Nagisa commented. Y/n instantly looked at Karma and gave the boy a smile. "Aw.. Karma talks about me?"

"Yeah, he talks about you a lot." Nagisa gave the girl a close-eyed smile. Though he was practically trembling on spot because of a certain red head boy behind him.

"Nagisa, you sure talk a lot." Karma chuckled, though Y/n was sure it was forced. "To correct this guy over here. I meant trash talk."

"But—"

"Shut up, Nagisa!"

Y/n blinked as she looked at the two boys. "You both really get along well, huh?" She flipped another page of the book Nagisa's holding. "But anyway, we need to continue reading this chapter."

Karma smirked. "Of course." Then he gave Nagisa a quick glare before looking back at the page once again.