An issue I need to address.

So you probably read the pervious chapter and didn't get it.

That's 'cause it's work in progress.
(process the progress!)

However, I wrote the chapter that was to come next and felt that this needs to be shared ASAP.

So, there I was, sitting the the U-bend, thinking about death and someone says "Tyler Joseph".

My very keen ears go to the conversation but I still hear what's going on around me. That is when someone says "The Princess".

My oh-so-funny brain makes an oh-so-shitty connection and I am on the floor, laughing, imagining Tyler Joseph as a princess.

And as I had nothing better to do, I did what anyone with nothing better to do would do. Any guesses?

I googled it.

At first, it was okay. I saw a screenshot of Josh Dun wanting to be a Disney Princess and Disney replying that it is possible. On Twitter.
Lol. Hilarious.

Then some more very entertaining edits.

But that's not this update is about.

It is about a certain somebody's belief that Tyler is a shark.

A cute shark.

Here is the screenshit.

(I swear I wanted to write screenshot but 'i' and 'o' are side-by-side on the keyboard and it got spelled like this. I would have corrected it but it was hella funny so I decided to keep it.)

Anyway, here it is . . .

You see, my people, there's more than one thing wrong with this

ANSWER ME! I DEMAND ANSWERS!!

1. How can Tyler perform shows out of the water?

2. Can sharks play piano?

3. How can someone as cute as Rosie be the offspring of thisss......thing?

4. Can sharks be in bands?

5. Why didn't they ask him to do the Jaws movies, he would have done a better job than that other salty shark they cast?

6. Who was the casting director anyway?

7. Why does he not have multiple rows of teeth?

8. Can sharks be beans? Smol ones?

9. How did Tyler and Josh actually meet if Tyler is a shark?

10. Does Josh speak shark?

11. Can we all speak shark 'cause we understand him,?

And lastly,

Did someone take Coconut Coconut Sharks In The Water too seriously?

I mean, I get it.

That song can be misleading sometimes. But how thick are you if you can tell the difference between this

 But how thick are you if you can tell the difference between this

and this?

This is getting more ridiculous (ahem

This is getting more ridiculous (ahem...ridikulus....ahem) the more you think about it.

_______________________________________
None of you sh*ts gave me better goodbye words
Me angry
Me gonna flip over table

(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻
There you go

~So long and thnks fr th mmrs (: