"It's alright" my ass, none of this shit is alright. Uraiah is probably going to get in a bad mental state and she's probably going to be scared to be by herself. That's it! She's staying with me in my house. Her house is wrecked and I'm not gonna let her stay there any longer.

I'm going to be the one to help her through all of this and I'm going to be the one to get that nigga's head. All of this just made me shake my head and get angry all over again.

I could hear heels clicking down the empty hallway, making my head snap up. A doctor comes around the corner with a smile on her face along with her clipboard tucked in her arms.

"Uraiah Gimbridge's family?" She said looking at us with a questionable look.

"Yes," I said with a desperate look in my eye.

Tayla's Mother and her stood beside me and had the same facial expression. So many things went through my head. Why was she smiling? Is she alright for fucks sake?

"No need to worry, Uraiah made it out of surgery. However, it was a struggle," My heart dropped. Did she almost die in surgery?

"Her heart was failing constantly and no she's on a machine to help with her breathing and get it stable." The doctor looked as if she was missing something on purpose.

She looked at me with a sad looked and sighed, "Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes. Yes I am." I said.

"She has lost the babies," The doctor said a tear falling from her eye.

"Wait, babies? Uraiah was pregnant with twins?" I asked confused.

"Well," The doctor wiped her tear away. "Not exactly twins. It's rare but they had two different fathers." She said nodding.

I was hot. Boiling hot and I was ready to explode. Not only did this nigga kill his own child, but he killed MY fucking child! I will fucking kill Camarion if it's the last thing I do!

"The room is 562, fifth floor." The doctor added.

"Okay, thank you." Tayla's mother filled in for my talking and started rubbing my back.

The doctor nodded her head sadly and walked away. Me on the other hand, I felt so many emotions that they all jumbled up into pure anger.

"Hey, not now Julius," Tayla's mother scolded me. "We are in public and Uraiah is in that room waiting for you. It's not time to go off killing when you have other business to tend to. Get your butt in there. Me and Tayla will go get some things for her while you cater to her. Okay?" She said sternly.

I nodded my head and started walking towards the elevator.

...

Uraiah's Pov

"No, no!" I whined, crying loudly.

"Babies? Are you serious? I was pregnant with more than one?" Tears were rapidly streaming down my face as I was fueled with anger.

A nurse was beside me, with a bucket of vomit, rubbing my back and saying reassuring things. First time getting pregnant and I end up losing not one but two children! They're not even twins! One of them were Julius's. Oh god, he's going to be so mad.

"I hate li—" A wave of heat rushed through my body and I grabbed the bucket and started hurling into it. This made me cry even more.

"It's okay. Get it all out." The nurse said in a nice tone.

I coughed and hurled some more until I felt like my sickness was over for the moment. The nurse took the bucket of vomit and gave it to the janitor outside. She came back in with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a trash can.