Panic

(Another thanks for cheering me up and making me wanna write more to Tododeku121423 )

Izuku POV

My eyes open to show nobody next to me. "D-D-Denki".I start to cry as the door opens showing Shoto.

"Calm down Izu....It's ok" I continue to sob as he comes over and hugs me. I cry hard into his chest.

"Izu.....Whats wrong"I hear him ask. I look up to meet his eyes and I stutter "K-Ka-mi".

He sighs as he gets up and walks to the door.
"I will be right back." He says ."w-w-wa-it" he then looks at me and raises an eyebrow."Yea" . I motion him to come here and he does. "T-take-" before I could finish I was being picked up bridal style"No more talking" I then struggle trying to get down.'I can walk on my own'.

Shoto sets me back down and we start to walk. I look and see worry on his face so I tug on his sweatshirt. He then looks at me and I look him in the eye. "D-Do Th-ey-" he then sighs"Not yet" I then nod as we walk in complete silence.

We make it to my Father's office and I hear yelling. I look at Shoto and he says we should head back and wait.

I wasn't gonna let this happen so I slam the doors open. I look in to see the whole league with father. They all look at me and Shoto who was now wearing his hood.

I look at everyone with an eyebrow raised wondering what they were fighting about."Don't worry babe......We were just talking about.......It's nothing".I walk up to Kami "T-Tell ...m-me". I then look at him and stare deep into his yellow eyes which were distant and looking the other way. He sighs and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Your mother.......She is after us.....She is trying to kill us".I freeze and my eyes go wide. I lower my head speechless. I look back up. "W-why me........Ever-...ry-thing.....bad...... happens......t-to......me". I start to cry as Denki hugs me. I sob into his chest. The next thing I knew I was hyperventilating. I couldn't breath. I grab onto Kami and squeeze. I start to pant.

*Weeze*"K........" all I heard we're muffled sounds as my vision blurs.

*Weeze*"H......El.......p" I then cough and cough having a fit. The muffled voices became louder and louder. I start to fall as Kami holds on to me.The next thing I knew I was being carried somewhere.

'Why........Why!!!'    Then next thing I saw was black.

SHOTO POV

Izuku blacked out as we laid him on his bed. The next thing I heard was a cough signaling Touya-Nii.

"Who are you"He asks. I stand there looking at Denki and I whisper "Don't tell him yet".

"Why the fuck shouldn't I know who you are. Who even knows you around here" I then look around the room at the league and back to my brother "Izu, Denki, and Master".

"Master ?" Touya-Nii asks looking at the master.

"Yes Touya......Master.....This is one of our spies but we will tell you his name later."

He then storms off and everyone except Master and Denki leave. As soon as the door is shut I take off my hood and sigh."Oh how troublesome "

"Why didn't you wanna tell them" I hear Master ask.

"Izu said he would help me. I-I......I don't know what Touya-Nii's reaction would be. His littlest brother that is supposed to be our father's master peice and is supposed to pass up All Might is working for the league of villains...." I then look away "h-how would he think......He will think I'm just a brat......I know it."

I look down and as tears form In my Heterochromia eyes. "How can I be so weak." I clench my fist and look up. "HOW CAN SOMEBODY LIKE ME BE SO WEAK.......yet so strong."

"Your not weak.......Your just scared of being rejected by someone dear." I look up at Denki.
"W-What......H-"
"They say a weakling is somebody with no power and muscle but do you wanna know what they are missing that makes a person .....Stronger." I look at Denki with my mouth slightly wide.
"The lack love......Their heart is dark and cold". I look at Denki with wide eyes as he opens up his arms. I run into his arms and start sobbing. I grow tired as he lays me next to Izu on the bed. I fall asleep knowing there are people who thinks I'm strong.

!IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so.......Should I make this book a TodoKamiDeku.....I have never seen one and I like the idea........If it does become that I will name the book
(Villain TodoKamiDeku) unless you all have better names😂

Please Help Me Choose😊
I really badly wanna have the three way ship so yeaaaaaa......I will await the answers.