UA Entrance Exams

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW IZUKU AND BAKUGO HAVE NEVER MET

*Izuku's POV* 15 years old

Denki and I have been training with father for two years now. I had ran into some trouble one night on my way home. I got attacked by a sludge villain causing All Might to come.

BLEH BLEH BLEH YOU KNOW THE REST
HE LIES THOUGH ABOUT HIM HAVING A QUIRK

I make my way home and tell Kami what happened. He was pissed but I calmed him down. We decided to go to sleep because the entrance exams were tomorrow.

TIME SKIP BY THE BNHA GAYS

*Denki's POV *

I wake to an alarm. I was to tired to care so I grabbed the gun under my pillows and shot it. I forgot Izu was there until he bolted up asking what the fuck that was. I apologized and kissed him but he said we needed to get up. I was starting to refuse even when he said it was the day of exams. He then told me no kisses and I jolted straight up. He got up and grabbed some clothes.

(That's what he put on and he is wearing black skinny jeans and is without bandages)

I decided to get up and put on some clothes for the day

(Without flower crown/has black skinny jeans/ regular black shirt)

We made our way to the bar and it was tempting on grabbing a drink but we knew we would get caught by mamagiri or would get drunk or tipsy.

It was almost time to leave so I get up from sitting at the bar with Izu and we make our way to the door. We don't make it out the door before hearing a good Luck from (best girl) Toga. She is like a sister to me. We smile and we were on our way. You might be thinking on how we do our villain work and not get arrested today. Well we usually have our face covered by a hood so no one would recognize us when we do enter UA
(at different times.)

We finally get to the so called "hero" school and enter. As we enter Izuku falls and I wanted to catch him but then I see a brown haired girl use her quirk on him to save him from the fall. I smile knowing he is ok.

(THE REST SAME THING HAPPENED)
THEY ARE PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

*Izu POV*

We make it back to the bar exhausted but knowing we have a "Job" to do.

We walk in to my father talking to Tenko about something. I just shake it off but then my father called me and Kami over. I tripped AGAIN and Kami caught me and decided to just pick me up and carry me over the the couch. I was red so I covered my face causing a small chuckle from my boyfriend. He then sits with me sitting on his lap. He sets his head on mine causing everyone in the room to aww.

"How was the Exams boys" Mamaguri asks. We were so tired we just nodded a small nod and father just sighs. I soon fall asleep as my father starts to talk but I wasn't listening.

*Denki's POV*
Hisoshi starts to talk when I notice Izu drifting off and then he was out. I giggled causing Hisoshi to look at Izu making a small smile towards us. He tells me to go ahead and take him to his...well our room since I don't sleep in mine. He tells me we can talk tomorrow when he wakes. I nodded again as a yawn escapes my mouth. I get up carrying Izu princess style to our room. I see the broken clock and making a mental not to get a new one. The next thing I knew we were both cuddling in our sleep.

HELLO AGAIN. Do you like the book? I hope you do.....