Meeting and New BF

They are now 11
*Denki's POV*
I was running while out of breath. My father was chasing me again after I decided to fight back this time. I fall hitting my arm spraining it . I was crying in pain until I see a cu-no I can't think that. I see a young green hair boy around my age running up to me asking if I was ok.
The pain in my arm soon went away and they boy in front of me passes out. My wrist is completely healed so I picked up the cute boy and walk toward a bench of the park I apparently ran to. I set him down and set his head on my lap.

(One hour later)

I was so deep in though I didn't notice my little bunny waking up...WAIT WHAT !!! He the. Smiles a small cute smile making me blush. I ask him if he was ok and he told me he was.

While he was passed out I was looking at something. He had old and new scars up and down his body do I decided to ask "What are with the scars on your body." He froze wide eyed and a small tear strolls down his cheek. I slowly wipe away the tear as he leans to my touch. He then answers me.

"Their from my mother, her boyfriend,and bullies ."

I don't know why but I had got the feeling to hurt them.
He looks at me scared and I tell him the truth about me and that I also get abused. He looks at me and smiles. I blushed and had to look away. He then tells me to meet him here again every Sunday at one.I agreed

*Izuku's POV*
I am now at the old park waiting for my father's assistant to come talk to me. They never showed up so I decided to go home. On my way out of the park I see a boy with blond hair and a black streak of lightning fall and get hurt. I run over to him and help him by using my fathers quirk all for one on him healing him completely. I then black out.
I woke up about an hour later to him mumbling. I then over hate him call me his cute bunny and I smile softly. He got so red but I didn't question it. We somehow got into some personal matters and we agreed to start meeting here every Sunday at one.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY GAY LITTLE CINNAMON ROLLS)
They are now 13 years old

*same POV *
I am currently going to mine and DENKI's meeting place and when I get there I see him sitting making a flower crown. I let out a small giggle signaling I was there. I then walk over to him and ask him a few questions.

*Denki's POV*

I hear a small giggle from Izu signaling he was here. I smile up at him as he sits next to me on the ground. He then starts to mumble and he doesn't notice. I hear him say a few things I didn't mind. He was saying stuff about our "work" and one thing he said made me blush. He was mumbling on how to ask me out. I took the chance and kissed him. He stops and looks at me with a blush on his face. " you need to work on your mumbling " I laugh out as he blushes even more.

*Izuku's POV*

I was apparently mumbling about out "work" without notice until my crush Denki kisses me. I blush and heard him say " You need to work on your mumbling" I blush even more at that. He then asks me to be his boyfriend and I of course said yes. I jump into his arms as he kissed my head. I then remembered it is time to see father so I get up and go to father.

*All For One's POV*

I was waiting on my son Izuku and denki when I get a text from Izuku saying he will be a few min late and that he was now dating Denki. I smile knowing my son made a great boyfriend.

(CLIFF HANGER 😂)