Chapter 13 | 'Tracked'

Sonic's POV:

[ 10:50 AM | 4th Class: History ]

Time was ticking slowly, so slow that even the teacher was trying to stay awake while showing us a movie. My classmates were either secretly sleeping, or using their phones under the table or even reading. I sighed, only 10 minutes to go until this class will end.

The movie isn't that interesting, it only showed us of how our ancestors learned the basic survival stuff to live through all the seasons, which we already know. History class used to be amazing, but this teacher doesn't even try to make the class interesting for the students. Of course, since I'm a star student, I have to take notes so I can study them later.

But what notes am I even gonna write when there isn't any important stuff to learn by watching this movie? I closed my notebook and looked at my watch, %$&# still hasn't messaged me since last our call. I wonder what -----'s up to? Is ----- working on it or still researching about it? I felt a slight buzz from my watch, I looked onto the message and saw that it was my Mom.

Miss 'Mexuis': Sonic, your butler is here to pick you up for the fitting. I already told the principal, just tell your teacher.

I frowned, why can't I just have my fitting last Sunday instead of being the host of that alien? I sighed and sent her a reply.

Sonic: Okay.

I was about to type mom also but I only use that to her when we're in front of other people, not in chat. In the beginning, I'm not even sure if I should even call her mom or mother. I raised my hand and stood up, "Sir, my mom told me that I should leave now. Sorry for the interruption." The teacher as if he was really asleep, jumped in surprise before he nodded his head.

"Go ahead, Sir 'Mexuis'." The teacher said with a smile. I nodded my head and bowed before I walked out of the classroom carrying my bag. There were a bunch of whispers I heard before I exited the classroom, but just like always, I shrugged it off and continued to walk to the gates to where my butler is. Once I got there, my butler opened the car door and I quickly entered the limo.

"You seem to be in a bad mood sir, want me to turn the TV on?" My butler asked, smiling at me from the driver's seat. I nodded and leaned back on the couch, "Sure." He nodded and turned the TV on, I rested my head on my hand and pressed the button beside me to switch the channels. The drive to the fitting was boring and I spent the time answering questions and posting stories on my Bollygram account.

I suddenly heard the TV ring, someone seems to want to have a video call with me. I looked at the TV to see a call from my sister, Sonia. I hesitated to answer it for a moment, wondering what was the reason why she would call me in the afternoon when it was her busiest time of the day. I sighed and swiped my watch, that way I don't have to get my phone from my pocket.

"Hi Sonic!" Sonia greeted, waving at me from the TV. I smiled, "Hey Sonia, what did you call me for?" I crossed my legs and rested my head on my hand with a grin. "Oh... well, I'm in my concert today and my fans would like to say hi to you!" She said before she moved the camera to face to thousands of people. I gulped and waved at her fans who were screaming and shouting at the sight of me.

"Hi everyone!" I greeted, waving at them with a smile.

"It's Sonic! Omygod!"

"Sonic!!"

"AAAHHH!! IT'S HIM!!"

"HE LOOKS REALLY HANDSOME IN THE CAMERA! I THINK IM GONNA DIE!!"

"Uh... thanks?" I muttered. Sonia giggled and moved the camera to face her again, "Anyways, they wanted to ask you and me some questions while my stage crew is still fixing the stage." Sonia said with a big smile. I nodded, "Okay, ask away." Sonia cleared her throat before she motioned for one of her fans to come up to the microphone. A blonde girl came up first and walked up to the microphone nervously.