Day One: An Island (Part 2)

The group arrived at a fenced area with yellow generators.
"What is this place?," said Drake, looking around the place wide-eyes. He was followed by the brown-haired girl and Holly.
"It looks like a generator," said Elizabeth. The girl with copper hair looked at her questionably. Elizabeth sighed.
"Gosh. Am I surrounded by wide-eyes dummies?," Elizabeth thought.
"A generator is a place where electricity is created for a building. But in this case, this generator is for the entire island," said a cold, scathing voice from behind Elizabeth. She whipped around to see the guy with ice-blue eyes and black hair speaking.
"Wow. So how do we work it?," said the black-haired guy with deep blue eyes. Holly walked into the shack and brought out a long cylinder.
"This is how we work it," she said and put it into a slot in the biggest generator. Then, she pointed to the lever. "Pull it down." The guy with black hair and deep blue eyes pulled it. There was a whirring sound. Then, the lights on the generator flicked on. Elizabeth felt something watching her. She turned around and saw a black figure with red eyes watching her. She blinked in shock and looked at it again, at least the spot it was at. It was gone, like it was never there.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
They walked back to the row of houses they saw at the beach.
"I say we camp here for the night," said the girl with copper-coloured hair. Drake made a face.
"No, let's go back to the ship and sleep there," he said.
"It's on fire," Elizabeth reminded him.
"Oh right." They chose the house closest to the generator as the sun was setting and they had no light source. The sun bled into the sea, casting red light everywhere. They were asleep already, as their long journey had probably worn them out. Suddenly, the red light was blotted out by a shadow. The shadow. The figure with red eyes. It was back...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The girl with copper-coloured hair, woke up to a noise. It sounded like someone screaming. She looked around to check who was still in the house.
"Holly, Drake, the black haired guy with deep blue eyes and the spiky haired guy, still here," she thought.
"Wait, where's Elizabeth?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••