Day One: An Island (Part 1)

Elizabeth, the blonde-haired girl, woke up to a buzzing noise that was like an annoying fly or mosquito in her ears. There was a reddish-orangey glow coming from the corner of her vision. She looked to the back of the ship and saw a fire, slowly advancing towards them.
"Guys? Hello? Wake up!," she shouted.
"Wha-what?," the black-haired girl woke up, blearily. Elizabeth looked at her.
"There's a fire!" The black-haired guy studied her silently with his cold eyes, promptly walked to the door and picked the lock. Everyone rushed out after him.
"It was still early in the morning because the sun hadn't risen yet," Elizabeth's smart brain said to her.
"I think we should go that way," said the girl with brown hair, pointing to the beach side.
"Yeah, I think I see a village there...Well a few houses," the brown-haired guy said. The girl with copper hair smiled at the brown-haired boy.
"Good eye, Drake!," she said.
"So the black-haired girl is called Holly and the guy with brown hair is called Drake," Elizabeth's brain sorted the information out.
"Come on guys! Let's gooo!," shouted the brown-haired guy. The guy with black hair and deep blue eyes laughed at Drake.
"We're coming," he said. The two boys ran away with the brown-haired girl running after them.
"Wait for me!," Elizabeth shouted and ran after them. At the corner of her eye, she saw the girl with black hair, Holly, speed up, flashing by her. The spiky haired guy caught up with the group and silently walked at the back. They walked the rest of the way.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hi Holly right?," greeted Elizabeth.
"Hi. Yes I'm Holly," the black-haired girl replied.
"I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Eliza or Liza."
"Nice to meet you Eliza." She smiles.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••