Chapter 14

Heyyy new chapter just like i promised!! i want to say thank you to those who are reading this and enjoy it. ... so with out further question... Chapter 14!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Ryan’s POv 

We sat and talked we talked after the bill came. After the bill came we continued to talk, until we got up and left for the local book store. Ashley ran across the car park to the book store wile  Eric and I trudged along. We got inside and I immediately started to look for Ashley. 

“Hey man, did you see where Ashley went?” I looked around for her with my eyes not seeing her any were. 

“nope, i haven’t” he looked around with his eyes just like i had only he landed on something. “Hey look!” I turned to the direction were he was pointing and saw there was a section on ‘Red’s history.’  We walked swiftly to the back of the store were we found a sad looking Ashley sitting on the floor with a think book on her lap. “What are you doing?” asked Eric sitting down next to her. 

“If I tell you guys will you guys think I’m crazy?” she asked turning her gaze to the floor. I shook my head ‘no’ even though she couldn’t see me. I sat down next to and started drawing small circles on her back. Ashley lent her head onto my shoulder as i flipped the book she was reading over ‘Kidnappings in Red community,1994- 2009’ HUh? why is she looking this up. I had kept my finger in the page she had turned so i flipped to the page she had left on. 

‘May 16, 1999. 

Ashley Post

Age:6

Weight:44 lbs

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Dark brown

Skin:light brown/tan

Notes:

 Reported missing from High-Ridge Park around 4 o’clock. Was later found unconscious  at the same park 3 days later. Doctors were unable to find any physical or mental scars or wounds. Authorities questioned locals and no one was able to determine what happened those three days. When Ashley was questioned and took therapy classes but refused to answer any questions.’

My mouth dropped open in shock. “Ashley.” I said softly. She turned her face to look at me. “Can you tell us why you looked this up.” Her gaze returned to the floor. 

“ I...I-I...” She stuttered a little before spitting it out “Well after i had” she looked around to see if anyone was listening “shot Mrs.Labrie,  I had passed out. Im sure you all know this because well you carried me to the car.” I listened as she started to talk about a dream she had dreamt. “ I was in this park, with this little kid. He was so cute! He had short brown hair and the palest green eyes that were all twinkly. We went to the swings and we were laughing wile he pushing me...” she paused. “ But then it was all wrong. I was falling, in a deep pit. The boy had disappeared and it was all black. When i opened my eyes a man with weird colored hair was looking down at me. It was almost strawberry blonde wile at the same time it had a slight hint of gold. When i looked around it looked like i was in a hospital. The walls were all white and then” she took a deep breath “he shoved something in my arm. It hurt so bad” she now had tears poring down her face, almost as the dream had been so real she could feel the pain. “ And- and. All I could think about was that little boy. I started to scream but the more I did, the more it hurt.” She started to hiccup a little. I pulled her into a tight embrace as she cried into my shirt. “ I could barley hold on until... everything went black.” 

“Shhh.” i cooed “it will be okay.” I closed my eyes so i wouldn't have to see her be in so much pain.

“Its real! It all happened.” she grasped onto my jacket “They put something in me Ryan!”     I let her continue to cry into my shirt “ It was a syringe. A cold metal tip.... and i don’t even remember. But it’s all right here!”  She started to stand up but i held tighter onto her so she wouldn’t go “I was kidnapped Ryan! and it was all my fault!” She yelled the last part, tears filling her eyes.

I wanted to help. I wanted her to know that I’m here. I wanted to be in her head. I wanted to let her know.... that I was that little boy.

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you liikked it! tell meh what you thinkk!!! i personaly llooove that chapter!! idk why. Its heavy but its most def. my faveorite one so farrr..

so i have a question!! ....

actually 2

1~ Do you think Ashley should end up with Eric or Ryan? 

2~ What's the best pareing with peanut butter?... what do i mean?

Is Peanut butter better with..

~honey

~jelly

~marshmallow fluff

~ jam

~ plain

~banana's

~Nuetella (Sry i think i spelled that wrong... *bites fingernails*)

(~ other?)

i love PB&J but i want a new way to eat it so let me kno!;)

vooottteee!!

Fannn!!

COMMENT!!! (PLZ!)

~PTPRINCESS☚♡