~Smut~

(Aye, um, so... I guess by the title you can already tell what this is going to be about...So, don't judge me if I stink at it cause' I'm a girl and I've only had health class twice. xD So enjoy!)

Stevens POV
"Anthony!!!!!" I yelled. I was trapped beneath the covers of my bed. I wanted my man to rescue me. "Hey. What the hell? Are you a catapiller?" He asked while chuckling. "Saveeee meeee." I said with a grin. He went to his side of the bed. "You know...the kids are gone. Both Adam and Jessica. They both left to get to highschool." He said. "Well... When you put it like that..." I trailed off. We both turned to see each other. We started to kiss. Anthony bit my bottom lip for enterance. I let him. We started fighting for dominance. Of course he is winning. We sat up. His hands going under my pj top moving up and down. My hands move to his chest and up to his neck. I started to play with his curly hair. He moved his hands up and down. I started to take off his top. He let out a moan. He started to take off my top. I fell backwards with Anthony on top of me. He started to kiss my neck till he got to the sweet spot. I let out a soft moan. Damn. He is amazing.

Chilled POV
I started kissing his neck till he moan. Haha, found it. I started pulling down his pj pants as he started to undo my belt. My phone rang. I threw it and it hit the wall. Steven smiled. See? I care about him. He is my everything. Steven started pulling down my pants. I started kissing him even more. We both sat up and he fell ontop of me. I started to pull down his boxers till I started to see his 'buddy'. He did the same to me. Steven turned over as a started to wrap my arms around his body. I kissing his neck as my 'partner' started to venture into his anus. Forward and backwards. "Uh....oh...uh..." Steven moan. "An...tho....ny..." He trailed off. It's in. I kissed Steven on the neck.

~An Hour later~
~Still in Anthony POV~
After a while I pulled out my 'partner in crime'. Stevn turned and fell into my arms. I wrapped my arm around him. His hand is on my chest. God he looks soo adorable. "Anthony, I love you." He said. "As do I." I said back. I gave him soft kisses. I looked at the time. It is 2:30. Adam and Jess should be coming home. Ah well, the door is unlocked...

~The End~
(So, I know it is short but it is the Christmas season and I thought as a wittle gift I would write smut. Well I tried right? Hope it got to your liking! Oh and this is on my phone, sorry for spelling errors!)