~My Valentines~

Anthony's POV

Well I've been dating Steven for almost one year... Tomorrow is Valentines day. I've been thinking a lot about this. I'm going to propose to Steven. Everything has to go as plan! I've got a table for two reserved for us at a five star Italian restaurant. Then we're NOT going to see 50 shades of grey. We are going to go back to my house and watch some movies and for his sake we won't watch the Lego movie.. Sadly. I thought to myself on the way to pick up Steven from the airport. I parked my car and went into the overly busy airport. I went through security and road the mono train to the plan stations. Walking on the monorail wasn't fun. Apparently people don't relies the monorail is meant to be walked on and not just standing there. Annoying.

After getting lost a few times I finally found his docking plain. Not a moment too soon either. After many people got out I saw my emerald eyed boyfriend walking towards me with a smile on his face. We hugged for a bit then went to baggage claim.

We held hands going to baggage claim. It's been awhile since I saw his last. I swear everytime I see him he gots hotter on me. "How much baggage did you bring?" I asked. "Enough for the both of us.." He said looking at me with a smerk. I laughed as he bags came. "Were did you park?" Steven asked. "Um... Shit." I said not remebering ANY cars in this parking lot. "Stop clowning around, I know you know were your car is." Steven said putting his hands on his hips. Such a cutie when he pouts. "Uh... Not this time.." I said getting worried. "Oh... You're not joking this time."

About ten minutes walking around like a fool I finally saw my car. I put Steven's bags in the back seat as he got in the passenger seat. Once I got in the driver's seat he pulled me in for a kiss. "Tomorrow's Valintines Day and I have a whole date planned out for the both of us." I said gloating like and with a smile. Steven made some cute giggles as I started to drive.

****
Steven's POV
****
It's getting late. Me and Anthony cuddled up in his bed. I layed on his chest, relaxed and happy to see him again. "Jeez buddy, why do you get so cold?" Anthony asked. "That's because I'm not around you all the time in person.." I said as I moved closer pecking him on his cheek. Moments later my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

**Morning**

I woke up to Anthony shaking me. "Have you ever heard a thing called sleep? It feels really good and relaxing." I said in a smartass tone. "Ha ha. No but happy valentines!" Anthony said excitedly. He got me a bouquet of roses. I sat up and leaped into his arms. We fell to the floor. Me on top... For once. We started to kiss.
He started to put his tounge in my month when he phone rang. "Fuck.." He said as he started to answer it. "Yes I need a fancy car. Well a limo would be nice...,
No NOO! What?! ADAM! Come on banana man... Okay, Okay fine. Pick us up at 5. Yes thank you. Bye." I couldn't make out who else was taking but a limo!?
"Eh... Sorry about that.." He said sitting up. I sat on his lap, wondering what to do. Next thing I know I'm being picked up and spun around. "I love you Steven." "I love you to Anthony."

>4:59 P.M<
^^Anthony's POV^^

We rushed out to the car as Adam open the car door. "Your limo sir." He said in a dolphin laughing tone. "Thanks Adam for doing this." I said. "Yesss quiteee." As he laughed his way up to the driver's seat. As well drove to the resturnaunt Steven cuddled next to me. I saw Adam rearange his mirror so he could see us. Next thing I see is adam making faces so I can burst out laughing.

After trying super hard not to laugh we got to the resturant. "Hi, table for Anthony the Italian." I said. "Yes right this way sirs." The waitress said as she showed us to our table. "Can I start you off with drinks?" She asked pulling her pen and pad out. After ordering drinks and apitizers we started to talk. "So after this we're going to see a movie. What movie do you want to see?" I ask. "I don't know... The wedding ringer?" He asked. I smiled at his choice knowing I'm going to propose to him. "Sure sweets." After small talk and dinner I payed. Adam picked us up. We snuggled in the car and of course Adam is being an asshole again. We went to the movie.

>Movie is over<

>Back at the doorstep of Anthony's house<

"Wait Steven..." I said pulling him closer to me. "Yeah?" He asked. I got down on one knee and pulled out the silver box. Steven looked at me closer. "Anthony..." I opened the box. "Steven will you be my Valentine...Forever?" I said. Steven couldn't speak but instead held out his ring finger and nodded. I stood up and we kissed. About a moment later Adam starts honking "OKAY OKAY! JUST WEAR PROTECTION!!" He yelled as I turned and flicked him off.

I carried my husbane upstairs..

Oh Adam... I'm Italian and well... There's no such thing as "Protection."

Happy Valintines Day<3