~Cigarette Daydreams~

(A/n: Warning. If you have smoked or if trying to and you think if you read something about smoking you might get that urge, I highly recommend you Do Not read this one shot. As a nonsmoker I don't know how addicting it is. I only know about smoking from my relatives. If you don't smoke or if you do and you plan on not quiting then proceed. Also note I am not judging If you do smoke. I just wanted to out a warning. Thanks, and have a great day.)

Anthony's pov

"Thanks." I said coldly. I just wanted to go home. I left the gas station. I pulled out a marble light and my lighter. I can't help that I'm addicted to them. Plus they help out with stress... sorta. I lite one up and started smoking. By the time I got to my car I've noticed four people that gawked at me. I just wanted to flick them off. The first five minutes of the drive was okay, until it started to down pour.

I pulled up into the drive way. Bzzt. Bzzt. It was a text from Steven. You wanna record? No I really don't. Doesn't help that I love you and you don't love me back. Doesn't help when I just want to relax and smoke. Ugh I should probably text back. Not at the moment... Maybe in the next hour? I replied. I unlocked the front door and enter my small and sad house. It looked darker than normal. That's a great way to boost my positivity.

Bzzt Bzzt. Can me and you talk? Steven. What could he possibly want to talk about? Sure this catches my interest but still...

I grab some fruit snacks and made my way upstairs. I enter my computer room and shook the mouse. The computer woke up from its nap. I clicked on Skype. I started to text Steven. Okay, I'm on. And sent.

-Incoming call from Zeroyalviking-
-accept-

(a/n Stevens dialogue will be in this form. While Anthony's will be normal.)

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Well... We need to talk." I noticed the fact that he said we so it wasn't just him. "Well, that's why I'm on so, lecture me." "It's just that... I found out I'm gay." You have to be fucking kidding me. I've been waiting for ever for him to love me and now he is telling me he's gay, meaning he found someone else. I felt my blood rising in heat. "So, who's the guy?" I asked. "Your mad." Am I really that obvious? "No. I just want to make sure it isn't some douche." I quickly stated. Yeah, tough man Anthony. "Well that's the thing... Never mind.. Just forgot any of this happen" Before I could say anything Steven ended the call.

Damn it.

I got off my computer chair and went to the back yard. I pulled out my marble and took one cig from the box and lit it up.

One puff.

Two puffs.

Three puffs.

Four puffs.

I smother the cig in the ash tray and had another. I could feel myself relaxing. I lit this one up and put it in my mouth.

One puff.

Two puff.

Three puffs.

Four puffs.

Just like the last one I smother this on in the ash tray. I walked back inside and went back up the stairs to my bedroom. I laid there on my bed, almost in tears. Almost.

Bzzt. Bzzt. I tapped my phone. "Arhhhhg fucking light. I thought phones are supposed to be your friend and not try to blind you!" I yelled. After waiting for what felt like forever, I finally got my eye sight back. Hey I'm sorry about hanging up on you.. The thing is, your the guy. Your the guy that I want to date. Want to love. Steven. Am... That guy?

I was jumping with joy at this point. I was so mean happy. I ran down stairs and for once, I could feel myself smiling. As if all the gloom just blew away. As if-CHILLED STOP DAYDREAMING!

What? I shook my head. "Finally. Anthony I went to the bathroom a minute ago. You awake now? Anyway I was trying to say earlier is that I'm gay and John and I are dating." I stopped. Didn't move. I just imagined Steven dating me.

My heart felt destroyed, broken. "Uh.. That's cool. Look I... I gotta go. Later Steven." I said and I quickly logged off before I could hear another word.

I ran downstairs and went out the back door. I pulled out my marble lights. I pulled out three cigs. I lit one up.

One puff.

Two puffs.

Three puffs.

Four puffs.

It was just a cigarette daydream.