~Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop~

(This one will be a happy and cute one. Oh and I just love it when people fall in love at a coffee shop! It's so cute! ^.^)

Stevens POV

        It was raining. The whole day it has been nonstop rain. I put on a long sleeve shirt to hide the marks. I was meeting Anthony, Anthony, and John at a coffee shop. I couldn't let them find out. It has two months since she left me. She said I wasn't good enough for her. I looked at the mirror. My red face, brown messy hair and red shirt. Seemed like the normal me. I went downstairs. I made myself a bowl of cereal when my phone started to ring. It was Anthony-Chilled- who wanted to face time. Sure why not? I answered it to a group chat with Anthony-GaLm- and John. Great... "Well I just feel bad for the guy I mean he just lost his girl!" John said. 'UM SMARTY!" GaLm yelled in his panic tone. "It's okay guys, really I'm fine." I said. I didn't even want them to mention her name at all. It got awkwardly silent. "He-hem. So you guys almost ready to meet at the coffee shop?" Chilled said breaking the silence. "Yeah! They got smoothies right?" Smarty asked. GaLm face-palmed. I rolled my eyes and forced a laugh. I think Chilled might have notice I forced it but I can't be sure. "Well I'll meet you guys there okay?" I said. They all nodded and I ended my part of the call. I sat down. I miss her...

~~~~Two months back~The Fight~~

        "Steven...I can't go on with this relationship" She said. "But why?... I have done everything and mostly anything for you!" I Yelled. She through the flowers I gave her onto the floor. She ran into the kitchen and pulled out a knife. "This Steven!! I was washing dishes when I found blood stains on it!" She yelled. Shit... I didn't speak. Just looked away. "That's right! Not to mention but when you fell asleep on the couch I looked at your wrist!" She yelled. I turned around to see tears streaming down her face. "Please...don't..." I couldn't finish my sentence. "WHY?! You have been lying to me about this for almost a year now Steven!" she yelled. "Please! I love you!!" I yelled. I tried grabbing her arm but she moved away. "No...that won't help... Goodbye Steven." she said as she ran out the front door. It started to rain as her car pulled out of the drive way. She left me...

~~~Fast Forward Time to Coffee Shop~~~

(Still in Steven's POV)

        I checked the time. It is almost  1 o'clock. Time to leave. I put on my converse and left. The car ride there felt long and cold. When I entered I found them all sitting at a table. I walked over and took a spot nexted to GaLm. "Ze buddy, how have you been?" Chilled asked looking at me. "I've been great. Really guys. I don't know why you worry so much." I said. Shit, I should really think before I say. Everyone gave me nervous looks. I stood up. "I'm going to get me a cup of coffee." I say. When I came back with my coffee I could tell they were talking about me. This is pissing me off. I set my coffee down. "Can you guys just stop?! She dumped me two freaking months ago! It's done, it's over, she left. Can't you guys understand that at all!" I said. It went dead silent. I took the last slip of coffee and threw my cup away. I turned my head just to hear "I hope he isn't cutting again". That was my last straw. I went back to the table. I grabbed my coat and left. "Ze wait!" I could hear Chilled. He was the only one that followed me. "NO! I don't want to hear another word at all!" I yelled. "Look come back here at 8 at night. Just me and you. No Smarty and GaLm, please Zeroyalviking" He asked. I nodded. He must be serious because he never calls me by my full youtube name.

~~~~Time skips to 8 o'clock coffee shop~~~

(Still in Steven's POV)

        I saw Chilled sitting at a different table. A table for two. I sat down. "Hey" I said. 

C~ Hey

Z~Look I didn't mean to yell at you like that

C~Don't worry about it

Z~So why did you want me to come back?

C~Come outside with me, will you?"

Z~Sure

~Moment later~

I'm outside with Chilled when he brought me by a big tree. "Chilled what are you doing?" I asked. "This" was all he said. He pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't even resist. Steven what are you doing? Do you like this??? Anthony loves you. I'm I gay? I don't even care. I never knew all the feelings I have for him. I kissed him back. We stopped. "Hey, Anthony would you care for a cup of coffee?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Sure Ze, then lets head back to my house."

~~~At Chilled's house~~~

It is 11 at night. Smarty and GaLm are asleep in the second room. Chilled and I went to his room. I looked at him and he looked at me. He came closer and kissed me. After at least a 20 minute make out session He got some pj pants on. I was already in bed. He hopped in next to to me. We cuddled for the rest of the night.

~~~The End~~~