When I went inside the dance studio everyone looked at me.

Y/n - What are you looking at huh 'they all looked away' that's what I thought.

I never knew being confident in my body would make me act like a bitch. But I like it. I am not scared anymore.

Anyways I went up to my friend group. I sat beside Jungkook and Taehyung. When the teacher came in everyone went quiet.

Teacher - So today we are going to do a couples dance. And of course not everyone in here is dating so I will put you in pairs.

She started to call out people's names and when she got to my name she stopped. She looked at me.

Teacher - Y/n ....... Well you are with Jungkook. Ok so now everyone got together and start your practice

Me and Jungkook just stood up because we were next to each other.

Jungkook - Sooooo 'I saw how his eyes traveled around my body and landed on my breasts'

Y/n - Ok so let's start practicing 'his eyes shot up and we made eyes contact'

Jungkook - O-o-ok

After 30 minutes of practicing we stopped to take a rest. But we were already done with the dance. So we are going to show our dance to the class today. Because our science class got cancelled so we going to perform it today. When the whole class was done with their dances. The teacher had entered to tell us we had a few minutes left but she noticed that we are all done.

She made people go up and dance. I don't know why but she made me and Jungkook go last.

Teacher - Ok lastly y/n and Jungkook

We stood up and got ready to dance.

Just watch the first part

Teacher - Thank you that was great.

When class was over BTS and BlackPink decided to stay at Jungkook's house tonight. So we all got into our cars and drove to his house. But because Jungkook doesn't let me drive for some weird reason. I had to go in the same car as him. Once we got home I went to get changed. First I took a shower and then I changed. This is my outfit.

I put this on and went downstairs we're everyone was

Rose - Oh my god you look amazing

Tae - I know right. That is my sexy baby 'I saw Lisa look upset because I knew she liked Taehyung'

Y/n - Thanks baby but Lisa don't worry you look better

BlackPink expect Lisa - Hey what about us!!

Y/n - You all look amazing now let's watch a movie

Jhope - What should we watch?

Yoongi - What about horror?

BlackPink - NOOOO!

Y/n - Hah ok. Horror it is. Witch one are we going to watch

Yoongi - Don't worry I will put on a good one 'he smirked'

I was sitting next to Jungkook because that was the only place that was empty. And well next to me was the edge of the couch. 30 minutes later I was hugging Jungkook because there was a jump scare. But the loud sound was not helping so I jumped on Jungkook's lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms were around his neck. I could feel everyone looking at me but I didn't care. Then the sound got louder and I kept moving. Jungkook had his hands around my waist. But that didn't stop me from being scared.

Jungkook's  p.o.v
Man if she doesn't stop moving she will get a punishment and not a good one. And you all know what I mean. I then groaned in her ear. She looked at me and then put her head back on my neck.

Y/n - Are you ok? Am I hurting you? I can get off you know.

Jungkook - Don't you dare get off now

Y/n - O-o-ok

I groaned again and then she finally found out why I was groaning. She looked down to my hard cock. She looked up at me shocked. Then she smirked at me.

Jungkook - What are you smirking at. It's not funny

Y/n - I am not laughing but I am really cold can you get me a blanket. 'I was about to move her off me but she stopped me'

Y/n - Tae baby could you get me a blanket I am really cold. 'He then stood up and placed a blanket on her back'

I knew she had a plan to do something.

Y/n  p.o.v
When I realised he had a boner I had an idea to do something. And my plan started as soon as Tae placed the blanket on me. I then under the blanket started to move my lower body on his boner. It was really dark so no one saw us. His groans turned into soft moans.

Jungkook - What a-are y-'moans' doing

Y/n - Giving you pleasure for that painful boner you got there

Jungkook - If you don't stop now you will get 'moans' a p-punishment

Y/n - Do you want me to stop. 'I was really wet by this point'

Jungkook - No I don't want you to stop but I know you don't want me to fuck you

Y/n - Well we will have to see about that. 'I know he would never do anything'

Jungkook - Hey everyone y/n is not feeling well so I am going to take her to bed ok

Everyone - Ok good night.