Untold Tale Of Love

"Goodbyes are hard to say; Heart rips apart, the word stab in your throat, skin turns cold."
_

_____________________________________

Hi everyone, here is the next part of Monsoon Love.                                          Hope you all enjoy this :) 💕😍

The train rushed on the track as the dark faded colour turned into the mix of pink and orange, Naina wrapped the scarf around watching over the passing the saples wrapped with tiny beads of bubbles. Delhi was different & chaotic with its endless traffic, people scudding along the sideways. Since she hadmoved into Delhi it took her few months to cope with the new culture. But as always she passed it with the support of her phulla bua dadi.

As like Ahemedabad, Delhi had shown her new stars and waves, with him that she never wouldnt forget in her life span. Their laughs, quarrels, fun, first kiss in the rain, Taj mahal everything was still freshly alive in her mind like a first day of the monsoon.

The spreaded light of the orange ball filled the surrounding with warmth and serene, which doesn't drew her enough interest. A morning can't be so fatigue like this day for her, she was mentally tired and drained, well Sameer too. Sleepless over days made him rest for few hours eventhough he was disturbed with passing events. There was still time to the full dawn. Naina leaned on the side of her seat watching him sleep crawled, holding his knees in an uncomfortable cushioned seat. His face was lost it's colours, muscles turned taut.

She felt her knees going weak. The storm had just arrived and yet more to hit back her with strong heavy winds. She will be devastated. She had been lost him once almost, but like a calm wind in the summer he has shown up infront of her in the first day of her college. Then again the same mistake but this time for forever. As the thought dawned upon her, tears refused to flow.

It will be the last morning else a last day she would spend with him, may be as his naina. If it is the fault of her stars or the mistake of herself. But it pained.

"What if she chose other option?, did she failed to see the alternatives?". Her mind wandered through the possibilities of if's? & if not's? Where she couldn't go back. She shuffled, the sense of uncomfortableness gripping her unclear mind with a thick fog.

A streak of sun rays teased his skin, with the touch of soft wind the flick of his hair fell on his forehead. She knelt before him combing it back as the black softness tickled her fingers and she whispered "This is going to be our last meeting till your marriage sameer, probably the last day I can say 'I love you'....I love you Sameer, you will be forever in my heart".

He was so silent after their fight, as the anger had subsided he felt his stomach grumbling in hungry. "Are there any rules to skip food when someone is angry...why even I skipped my lunch???" He sulked watching her face lit up with a pleasant smile.

"Oh..Is she happy that I'm starving?" Sameer twitched his lips again turning to the window trying to count on the number of trees passed as the roaring rail moved from one station to another.

Naina pulled out a poly bag taking out the parcel she bought for both of them. She knew he couldn't stay hungry all day. she was used to his sulking and blabbering in their hostel lunch room about lack of taste, repeated menus etc. So, she insisted phulla bua at morning to pack extra sandwich and chivda.

She unwrapped the packing and extended a sandwich to him with widened smile, which made him wonder "Does girls have any special powers to switch on & off their mood instantly?" He gently refused not wanted to create another argument. Anyhow the love she has for him hadn't allowed her to sit unwantedly while he starved. She picked up the sandwich with her trembling hands and fed him, where the love once again won before her prolonged persistent.