Heart That Weeps

Hey guys, iam here again with my TS.  The story proceeds with love and the connection of rain in our samaina's life. Since I love rain

Hope you all love the rain too and enjoy their monsoon love..🌧️.

*Note. Naina's dialogues are in italics*

Happy reading ❤
_______________________________________

Happy reading ❤_______________________________________

February 14, 1996.

Clouds! floated in the sky dark full of heaviness, ready to pour on the earth anytime. And thunder let out a cry accompanying with the flashes of lightning.

The sky overhead was dusk and gloomy. The dark shadows engulfing the expanse of the deep blue sky. Two, three of birds returning to their nestles before the drizzles bead up on their feather coats.

Vehicles moved in and out with a rush, passengers inside impatiently hurrying to reach their home as soon as possible. Some pedestrians walking along the side path were cursing themselves for forgetting to bring their umbrellas and how they don't want to soak in the rain. Some over excited kids gathered around with their friends making paper sailing boats and looked up at the sky anxious and eager, for the first rain of the year.

Amongst all this, 'The Love Cafe' in Agra was filled with beautiful young couples drenching in their rain of love. As per it's name, the cafe was located exactly opposite to the bank of yamuna river. 'Taj Mahal' the great wonder of Asia situated across it. The atmosphere was full of love and attraction. As the sky opened up and poured in, the mahal made of translucent white marbles glistened like a sharp diamond in jeweller's shop. A breath taking view to relax and have a cup of coffee, sinking in the immense love of Shah jahan for his wife.

The coffee shop was crowded in wet season than other days. People stopping and enjoying the pleasant ful weather with a hot cup of coffee. The atmosphere inside was fascinating, bouquet of bright red roses placed almost around every corners to celebrate the day of love. Few flowers were kept near the entrance for the customers, those who wish can pick one and present it to their partners. Some couple games also were arranged by the shop's management as the valentines day special. A stage was put up on the right side of the shop, Male and female singers rhythmically singing the peppy numbers of romantic songs.

"Saathiya tune kya kiya...beliya tune kya kiya...meine kiya tera intezaar, itna karo na mujhe pyaar...
itna karo na mujhe pyaar.."

"Saathiya tune kya kaha..beliya tune kya kaha...yoona kabhi karna intezar...maine kiya hai tumse pyaar maine kiya hai tumse pyaar..".

As the words hit his ears, his eyes turned moist with the memories of their togetherness flashing like a colourful taleidoscope with different patterns and angles.,until it was scattered in the hard surface.