CH-10

SKYE'S POV

I still didn't understand why he killed Humdinger. I didn't question him though, he was a huge problem for us. Well, I guess Foggybottom is now a Part of Adventure Bay. I think we should call it Foggy Bay, because bottom is just, ugh.

Anyways, after we reached the lookout, I walked straight to Chase, who was sitting on the field. I felt kind of sad. I don't know why, he looked kind of sad. I walked up to him and, he was lying on the ground.

"Hey Chase, something wrong?" I asked him. "Im getting that same feeling." He said. Uh oh. Rage. "Umm... Rage?" I asked him, becoming kind of scared. "No, I'm feeling like a mass murderer again." He sighed. I asked him, "Why is that?" I asked him, while sitting next to him.

"I killed 2400 people the first 3 days, 8000 on my last day, My kind of close friend Rubble, and now Humdinger." He said. "I don't think I should be here." He then said, which made me feel really sorry for him. The parents death thing was different. I could relate to that, but this, this was a new level.

"No Chase, there's absolutely no need for you to leave. What you have is a side effect from the military training, and seeing all those people die. It's not your fault at all, so there's absolutely no need for you to feel bad." I tried to calm him down, which worked. I didn't really think it would work.

He got up, and said, "Thank you Skye. You really cheered me up." With a smile on his face. Them, his smile turned somewhat serious. "Umm, Skye? I have to tell you.... Something." He said, looking kind of scared.

"First, come to my pup house. Now, if you want to, come when you are ready, because this is a huge thing. For me, at least." He said. "Sure Chase." I said as I started walking back to my pup house. To Be Honest, I was kind of scared too. I didn't know what to expect, since he never looked as serious as today.

"What did he want to say that was so important?" I asked myself. There were many answers flooding my brain, like, "I'm secretely Godzilla." Or "I am the leader of the race of potato people" And stuff like that. Yeah, I know I'm wierd. Potato people? Really?

Then, an answer came to my mind. "Did he want to tell me how he felt about me?" My heart began to hit redline. I mean, that could be right, right? Well, whatever it would be, I needed to be prepared. So, I took a little nap, because, what else would prepare you?

CHASE'S POV

Dammit! My mind was zooming again. My heart felt like it would jump out of my chest. My legs felt like they won't be able to support my weight, and my stomach felt like it was about to collapse. Well, maybe because screaming like Godzilla really makes you hungry.

Anyways, I went inside to go get a snack. It was about an hour to lunch time, so I decided to help myself to a pup treat. Then, I saw Marshall, laying with Everest. Man, what has been going on between those two? They decided to have sex all of a sudden? I needed some answers, so I walked towards him.

"Sup Marshall. Hey Everest." "Hi Chase." They both said while looking at me. "Everest, can I borrow Marshall for a minute?" I asked her. She said yes. I took Marshall with me outside to the place under the tree. We sat down to have our talk.

"So Marshall, what's been going on between you two?" I asked him. "A lot, actually." He said. "But when did it begin, because all I know is that she came over and had sex with you." "This has been going on for a few days ever since I expressed my feelings for her." He said.

"You did WHAT?!" I said because I was shocked. "Woah woah, calm down Chase." He said, kind of scared. "Sorry, but what did you say to her? Because I've been thinking about saying it to Skye." I said, but quickly covered my mouth, hoping he didn't hear that. Unfortunately, he wasn't deaf.

"Ohh...So you Do like Skye. That's good." He said while smiling at me. "Yeah, but I don't know how to express my feelings for her." I said, while looking at the ground. "Don't worry Chase, just be yourself. She'll like you if you be yourself. The confident Chase we all know." He said. with a smile.

"Thanks Marshall. You're a life saver." I thanked him. "By the way, how did your relationship start and go?" I asked him. "Well, I've liked her for a while now, and decided to talk to her when she was out cold."

FLASHBACK AND MARSHALL'S POV

I was still looking at her. Seeing the love of my life in that state made me cry. She had a huge cut on her back, and some of her skin had torn off. I whimpered everytime I applied a bandage. I was furious at Rubble. I wanted to kill him, but Everest wouldn't want that.

Speaking of which, she started to move. Yes. Yes! YESS!! FUCK YEA!! Ahem... Sorry for my language, but what can I do? I was so happy when she woke up that I hugged her. She hugged back. I instantly felt warm, not because I had a fever, but because she kissed me. SHE KISSED ME! SHE KISSED ME OH MY GOD!!

I was super excited. We were both in a lip lock. After we let go, we smiled at each other, and kissed again. I had never imagined such a thing in my wildest dreams.

FLASHBACK ENDS AND CHASE'S POV

"After we let go, you guys came, and the rest you saw. So one day, we decided to have sex so, yeah. Anyways, I've gotta go. Good luck with Skye. " He said. I kind of blushed. Then, something came to my mind.

"Hey Marshall, wait up. Do you know if Everest is pregnant or not?" I asked him. "I don't know. I'll test it to make sure." He said as he ran inside. Now I was thinking about them when I heard a voice in my head.

"Chase, homie, your time has come."