"Some things are just not meant to be," I muttered, not being able to contain the bitterness in my voice as I glared at the ballroom doors. "Draco made his choice. And it wasn't me."

The horrific twist of my heart again. Ugh. I couldn't wait for the night to be over. It was hurting me more than I cared to admit.

"Yeah well, the man's a damn fool." Blaise said silkily, closing the space between us. "You know, I never did thank you properly for saving my life that night, Weasley."

He came to a halt in front of me, lifting a hand to graze his fingertips gently down the side of my face. I saw the distinct look of hunger flash in his eyes and my stomach gave an unexpected flip.

I couldn't deny it, he was fucking hot.

"Haven't we been here before?" I whispered, remembering all too well our disastrous drug fuelled two weeks which ended up with me sobbing into Draco's arms on his bathroom floor.

"We were confused kids back then, Weasley, messing around with shit in the middle of a war," Blaise murmured softly, his breath now tickling my lips as he inched closer and closer. "But tonight we are simply two consenting adults, who, if I'm not mistaken, have fucking amazing chemistry."

I blinked up at him, my pulse accelerating as his lips brushed over mine. My stomach pooled in a sudden longing.

I wanted him.

"Blaise... I-"

But I was cut off as the doors to the ballroom suddenly burst open and the party started spilling out around us. My hand flew to my chest trying to steady my hammering heart.

Blaise's eyes twinkled amusedly as he let out a soft chuckle. "Don't look so guilty, Weasley. You're not doing anything wrong."

He reached for my hand, giving it a gentle tug towards him so that I fell against his chest. His cologne smelt good; different from Draco's - spicier.

"Come and dance with me, Weasley," he purred, "we've got nothing to hide."

Without waiting for an answer he led me back into the ballroom where couples were swaying on the dance floor. Including Draco and Bambi.

"Don't look at them," Blaise murmured in my ear as he snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me up against his firm hard body as we started to move to the music.

I shivered under his touch as his fingers caressed the exposed skin on my back.

"You're so fucking hot," he growled. "All I can think about is taking this dress off you."

"Probably wouldn't be a professional move for me to start undressing in the middle of a party." I grinned up at him slyly. "It isn't the stag do."

He chuckled in my ear sending more shivers cascading down my spine. "Nah, I wouldn't want to share you with anyone else. I want you to be all mine."

I gasped as his teeth grazed my lower lip, giving it a gentle nibble. I dug my fingertips into his back, pulling him in that little bit more. I closed my eyes in bliss, wishing we were somewhere alone.

"Let's get out of here," I shuddered, my voice trembling in longing.

Blaise clearly didn't need telling twice; his eyes flashed down at me as he broke away to grab my hand and started hurriedly tugging me across the dance floor towards the exit.

As soon as we fell out into the hallway, Blaise pulled me to him and connected his lips to mine. I couldn't help but let out a little moan of longing as he attacked me with hungry, fevered kisses, pushing me up against the wall.

"Fuck, I want you right now." He growled in my ear.

"Not here," I gasped, and somehow managed to Apparate us back to the bedroom in my flat.

"Smooth," Blaise chuckled, quickly taking in our new surroundings before hungrily connecting his lips back to mine.

My dress was the first thing to fall to the ground. Blaise stood back to look at me, his eyes dancing appreciatively as I stood before him in nothing but my high heels.

"Damn, Weasley," he breathed, shaking his head.

The anticipation was causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I'd never wanted someone so much since Draco; all previous one night stands being nothing but a way to numb my broken heart.

Blaise closed the gap, scooping me up in his arms before laying me down on the bed.

"I'm going to make love to you, Weasley," he murmured in a low husky voice as he unbuttoned his shirt. "And I'm going to make you forget he ever existed."

His lips went to my nipple making me gasp out loud, arching my back in pure pleasure.

My hands clasped the back of his head as I writhed and whimpered beneath him, begging him to take me as he moved onto the next nipple.

He was slow and sensual in everything he did. The way he wanted to please me blew my mind. I was a trembling mess by the time he hovered above me, his hardness pushing against my wetness.

"Say my name," he purred huskily in my ear as he ground against me, our breathing fierce and shallow with want.

"B-Blaise," I gasped, practically clawing at him, wanting to feel him inside of me so much.

"Good girl," he murmured, and I could feel the smirk against my ear as he finally gave me my reward.

*****