31 - Draco Vs Harry

My fingers idly traced the faded black snake protruding from the skull against porcelain skin.

"Did it hurt?" I whispered, as I lay across Draco's naked torso, enjoying the feel of his fingers running through my hair.

"A bit," he shrugged noncommittally. "Not as much as having to keep it from you though."

"You could have confided in me, you know," I murmured sadly. "I wish you had had more faith in me back at school."

"I was scared, Weasley," he sighed. "All I could think about was that he was going to kill me if I didn't follow orders. I was a coward."

I lifted my head up, my hair falling through his fingers as I turned my face to look at him. "Don't call yourself that." I said sharply. "We were kids caught up in a war, of course we were scared."

His grey eyes flashed as they locked on mine; his expression a mixture of sadness and longing. "Come here," he murmured in a gentle yet commanding tone, as his hands tugged at me, pulling me up the bed to join him so that our naked bodies ran the length of each other, face to face.

He kissed me firmly on the lips, pressing himself hard against me, making me elicit a small groan of longing, before breaking breathlessly away.

"I've missed you," he murmured, his voice gravelly as he cupped my face. "I've missed this."

He connected his lips back to mine, rolling me onto my back as he hovered over me, deepening the kiss; his lips moving with a new ferocity.

"Draco," I breathed as he started peppering kisses along my jawline, finding his way to my neck where he started nibbling and licking at the skin, causing shivers to cascade down my body. "We really should get up."

"I'm on it," he smirked against my neck, thrusting his hips against my thigh so I knew exactly what he meant.

I surrendered as he proceeded to cover every inch of me in kisses, not missing a single spot, focussing on one particular area until I screamed and shuddered against him.

"Fuck, Ronnie," he groaned a little later on, as for the second time that morning he released himself inside of me.

I briefly wondered if it was worth getting up today because I seriously didn't think I was going to be able to walk anywhere for a long while.

"Let me take you out, Weasley," he murmured, once we'd both sufficiently recovered to speak, his eyes glinting in mine. "Let me look after you and give you a birthday you deserve. Because you do deserve to celebrate it."

It was these words that broke the spell and made me remember the fucked up situation we were actually in. And the anger returned.

"Oh yes, and let the fucking paparazzi accuse me of being a home wrecker?" I scoffed. "I don't fucking think so, Draco."

"There are plenty of places we could go to without being seen," he said and then immediately tried to backtrack upon seeing the fall of my face. "I mean... uh-"

"This is exactly why I didn't want to be your fucking mistress!" I spat, sitting up as I glared down at him. "Even if Bambi is okay with it, I'm not!"

"Ronnie, please!" Draco implored as I angrily grabbed a towel, wrapping it around me before storming out.

Draco was nowhere to be seen when I had returned from my shower. His clothes that he had thrown off in our earlier act of passion were gone, and so I could only presume that he had gotten dressed and fucked off somewhere.

Well fuck him.

Blinking back the angry tears, I put the kettle back on and finally got around to making that cup of tea that Draco had rudely interrupted.