Nighmares

Obviously there will be spoiler for season 5. This is my idea of what happened after the season finale. This is the next day after the fight. Enjoy!

Catra's POV

It was dark. Then suddenly there was a green flash. Horde Prime was there. He ordered his clones to hold me still and force me into the green goo. It was so painful. It was like I was being stabbed by a hundred little daggers. I heard a scream. Who was screaming? 

My pupils dilated when I realized it was me.

Nononono please stop n-no more I-i can't take this anymore make it stOP.

I woke up in cold sweat. I couldn't understand where I was. Was I... back in Horde Prime's ship? Did I never leave? I realized I'd started walking. I tried to stop but I couldn't. Then I saw my reflection on the metal. My eyes glowing green, my hair swept back. 

No...

I wanted to turn back but my body wouldn't listen to me. I kept walking. Soon, I reached the corridor where two clones were waiting for me. I pulled my hood on. Well not me. I wasn't in control at all. I knew that Adora was here. That idiot had come for me. I wanted to reach out to her, to warn her to stay away. I tried to scream her name. And I managed to do so. For one second, I was in control. Then it went away.

Ok Catra, calm down. This is just another flashback, it's gonna be fine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I was paralyzed in fear. I didn't want to hurt Adora. I loved her. I always had. I was so insistent on lying to myself that I pushed everyone away. I thought I wanted her gone but I didn't.

Catra you love her, she loves you, it's okay this is just a dream

Does she love you though?

Yes, she said so!

She was under the poisons influence.

But she told me that after she was healed!

She probably wanted to make you feel better, she just pities you. You don't wanna be pitied, do you? You aren't weak are you?

Shut up shut upshutup I won't listen to you anymore. 

But I AM YOU. You know I'm right. 

SHUT UP!

I felt Prime's control disappear. Adora was right in front of me her face... Concern? 

His control was back. 

Then Prime left. I wanted to tell her "I'm sorry" but I couldn't. 

We fought and I manged to get a hold of her. Then she threw me and and I hit the stairs.

Words were coming out of my mouth. I didn't mean them, any of them. I could see they were hurting her.

I don't mean it, Adora please stop me! I don't wanna hurt you!

She pushed me back and I was close to the edge. I tried to fall but she caught me and hugged me.

Stop...just stop trying to save me. I'm not worth it!

She hugged me and I... I-I dug my nails into her back. I watched as the life left her body.

No. Is-Is this real? This isn't what happened, right? 

Did I... kill the person I love the most.

I fell into the darkness as everything disappeared.

I woke up in a soft, white bed; tears streaming down my face.