"You just could motion for me to lay down if that was what you wanted and not force me down." I say to him, still little annoyed. He just stands up from the bed and walks away, without doing anything that would explain where he was going. "Michael?" I say after him as he walks out of the room. I wait for a moment until he comes back, searching through my room anything to do. He was being so weird right now and I didn't know why. Did I do something wrong?

Suddenly he comes back, but now he was wearing the overalls once again. I could see that it had some blood on it and I felt a shiver run down my spine. How many people did he kill last night? I feel suddenly really guilty that I didn't tell Dr. Loomis where Michael was and get him the help he need but he trusts me and I can't break his trust. "Michael. Can I ask something from you?" He tilts his head and then nods.

"What happened to you at the hospital? Did you study anything?" He straightens up his head and just stares at me. The mask's eyes were like an empty void, reading all my emotions and thoughts. I look away from him to give him some space but he just silently walks over to me. He puts his hand around my wrist and yanks my arm towards him. I look at him as he points at my vein at the front of my elbow. "Did they put something in your veins?" He nods and lets go of my arm. He sits down next to me.

I take his arm and roll his sleeve higher. Now that I look at his arm, I can see little scars on it. It's horrible to look at. I know that he is strong but that they give him something to keep him there is just horrible. What did they give to him and how much? "Oh Michael. I'm so sorry." I say to him but he shakes his head. I place a little kiss on his arm where the scars were but he doesn't move at all. "I'm not going to let them take you away from me again." I say to him as comfort, even when I don't think he needs it.

He looks at me for a while with his head tilted to the side. I remember that there were other things I needed to tell him. "My parents will be here probably tomorrow." I say to him and he shakes his head. "But they aren't going to stay here with us." Michael tilts his head at my words. "This is your sanctuary. And I think it's only fair that you can stay here at peace." I say to him but to my surprise he puts both of his hands on my cheeks. I look at him as he leans his forehead against mine.

I smile at the closeness. I didn't know that I missed him this much. And couple days ago I still thought that he was imagination. "Besides Toby only seems to like you and he hates all the other men he has seen. So that's something." I smile at him and try to get up from the bed but he stops me. "Michael, I have to do my mourning things. And Toby probably wants some food too." I say to him and he lets go of me. "Is eggs and bacon good for you?" I ask from him and he gives me a little nod.

I quickly brush my teeth and then walk over to the kitchen, Michael following closely behind me. "I have to stop by at the store and buy you some stuff you need to live at here." I say to him as I put Toby's food in his bowl. Toby was looking at us from the living room window. I was thinking to get him a friend that he wouldn't be too lonely but now that Michael is here, they can be lonely together. It's amazing that he hasn't got scratched or bitten yet.

I put the bowl on the floor but Toby doesn't move at all. I take the bowl and shake it. As soon as he heard it he ran to the food bowl meowing like crazy. Michael just looks at the cat as he starts to eat his breakfast. I smile at Michael as he turned his head to look at me with a little tilt. "He doesn't eat his food without shaking it." Michael nods as he turns to look at Toby. Maybe someday Michael can feed him too.

I start making the breakfast as Michael's eyes were still clued to the cat. Suddenly the phone rings and I stop what I'm doing to answer it. Michael's gaze shifted to me as I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I say as I look Michael in the eyes. He seemed to be curious what I was going to say to the other person on the phone. "(Y/n)! I heard what happened! Are you okay?" It was one of my coworkers named Brian. He seemed to be interested in me the moment I walked into the workplace. It was creepy that he was like that when we had only met a couple of days ago but maybe he was just socially awkward.