Shyness |🌌| Sakuma Jirou x Reader

Start from the beginning

"W-why?" I asked in shock still.

He scratched his head and looked down to the ground.

"Well you just arrived here and I'd like to be your first friend. Besides my friends would like to be your friend too." He says as moves out the way to see three boys smirking at us.

At this point it was too much attention but I calmed down. "Sure. I-I'll be your friend!"

He grinned and grabbed my hand as I had my note pad and pencils in my other hand. "I'll introduce you to the guys!"

"M-matte!"

We walked up to the three boys and Sakuma introduced me and I waved shyly. Then a boy with dreadlocks, a cape and goggles came up to me.

"I'm Kidou Yuuto. It's nice to meet you (L/n)-san."

"P-please call me (Y/n)!"

"Koujirou Genda. Nice to meet you (Y/n)-san."

"You too genda-san!"

A boy with a Mohawk hairkstyle stood in front of me and smirked.

"Hey. You're kinda cute! Fudou Akio at your service!" I blushed at the compliment and said thank you.

I didn't notice that Sakuma glared at Fudou and he smirked more.

"Say (Y/n), want to watch us practice for our match? We're in the soccer club."

"What? No! I don't want to disturb you guys practise!"

"It's fine (Y/n)! You can sit on the benches and watch." Sakuma says.

In the end I agreed. We all made it to the field and the team started playing. I watched them in amazement. After a while they took a water break and fudou sat next to me.

"Is there something wrong Fudou-kun?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

He scoffed and said bluntly. "You like him don't you?"

I look at him abit shocked and played it cool. "Who?"

"Sakuma." Once his name came out of fudou's mouth I started blushing.

"So you do! Listen, how about i help you?" I raised a brow and asked.

"How?"

"Here's what we do." Then he whispered the plan in my ear.

Sakuma's P.O.V

I was talking to Kidou when I noticed that fudou was no where to be seen. I turned around and saw him talking to (Y/n) and she was blushing.

'Does she like him?'

"I doubt she does," Kidou said smirking.

"How did you know what i was thinking?" I asked turning to him.

"It's kind of obvious man." Genda said.

"Oh.." I say and look back at them and silently glared at fudou.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"I-I'm not sure fudou-kun. I doubt he likes me. I'm too shy and I don't like all the attention and-"

"Just do as I said!" He cut me off and pushed me towards Sakuma. I stumbled and was about to fall and I closed my eyes and waited for the pain but it never came.

I pair of arms were wrapped around me and I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw Sakuma infront of me.

"Woah there! You okay?" I was at loss of words for a few seconds and i nodded my head.

"Y-yes thank you. Umm...I wanted to ask you something."

He smiled and replyed. "Sure. What is it?"

I fiddled with the hem of my school skirt and I said. "D-Do you want to take a walk later after practice? I wanna tell you something." He nodded and soon they all went back to practise.

(After practice)

It was after all school practice and Sakuma and I were walking out of the school together. It was an akward silence and he decided to break it.

"Soo...what did you want to talk about?" I silently gulped and took a deep breath in and closed my eyes.

'Here goes nothing!'

"Sakuma-kun...I-i like you!"

His eyes widened and stayed silent. Tears welled in my eyes and i tried to hide it.

"I-I see. I'm sorry about today!" I was about to run off but a hand grabbed my wrist. I gasped as I was pulled onto his chest.

"I'm sorry..I was just shocked that you like me back."

My eyes widened and I started to cry abit. "Re-really?" He nodded and closed the gap between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hands held my waist. He was a good kisser I had to admit. We broke apart and I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you Jirou."

"I love you too (Y/n)"

Extended Ending

"Yes! My plan worked!" Fudou whispered-yelled. Genda and kidou looked at him in surprise. "You planned this, fudou?"

"The one and only."

"Wow. Never knew you could set them up."

The three were watching the new couple from a big bush. Until they got caught by the couple.

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °》

Next is Tsunami x reader x Tobitaka. See you next in the next Chappy!👋