He hates me, he's right he should hate me, I hate me too. I killed our baby just by fighting Elena. "I-I'm so sorry H-Hero" I stuttered, full on sobbing now. "I was just trying to fight for us, I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt I-" then he cut me off "bullshit Josephine, I'm done, don't ever fucking call me again!" He yelled and the line went dead.

Two losses in one day, what a record. I sobbed and sobbed until everything went black again. I felt a sharp pain once again but it was my heart this time.

Hero
Jo kept on twisting and turning, sobbing. "Jo baby wake up" but she wouldn't she kept on shaking. "Jo" I whispered in her ears and she jumped up frightened. "You're here" she whispered. "Yes I'm here and I'll always be here" I said pulling her onto me.

"I wanna go back home, now" she said resting her head on my bare chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and she nod. "I went to go see Elena, we got into a fight, you and Felix was there. I hit her because she said something that got to me. I held her down but you told Felix to grab me because if you did I would've given you blue balls" she giggled before continuing. " as soon a Felix grabbed be off Elena, she took the power and kicked me in the stomach, and every thing went black. I woke up in a hospital room, I tried to call you and she picked up. You then came on the line and blamed me that everything was my fault and that you hated me" she said crying.

"Shh it's okay baby" I said comforting her. "I want to go home, Hero I don't want to be here anymore" she mumbled. "It's okay, you're okay and I'm pretty sure that that the baby is okay too" I said before continuing "I'll book us a ticket later, we could just get ready, go to the clinic then visit my parents later. How does that sound?" I asked massaging her scalp, but she didn't answer. I slightly lift my head and realizing that she's fast asleep.

It's now twelve in the afternoon and Jo is finally up taking a shower while I order room service. I didn't bring up anything about earlier today, I think she might want to talk about it some more when she's ready. I hurts do see go crying. I would never hate her, I'll alway love her no matter what.

Jo is finally out of the shower, wet with a towel wrapped around her barely covering her thick thighs. I could feel my self getting hard just my looking at her. She realized what she was doing to me and smirked bending down to grab clothes from her bag. I got up and  walked up behind her, she then slowly bring her self to stand up in a teasing way. "Oops, someone's excited" she smirked dropping her towel. "It's a shame we can't right now we have a long day ahead of us" she smirked grabbing her lace read panties. The woman is going to be death of me. "Christ woman, just 10 minutes or less" I hissed.

And with that she pushed me on the bed pulling my trousers down along with my boxers. "Mhmmm" she said looking at my hard length. She brought he tongue in my tip licking off my pre-cum causing me to groaned. I grab a hold of her hair, encouraging her to take all of me in her mouth.

She started to bop her head up and down and every time she does I feel my dick hitting the back of her through causing her a gagged. "Fuck Jo, I'm gonna cum" I moaned spilling my seeds don't her throat causing her to gag again "not one spill" I groaned watching her swallow my cum.

Jo continued to suck me dry, taking me of out her mouth with a loud 'pop'. He lips are swollen from sucking my dick,that's how I like it. She made her way up to me kissing my roughly filled with hunger and lust. I got to say  I love Jo's new sex drive. "Ride me baby" I said sucking on her boobs and nipple lightly so I don't have to taste her milk,it's disgusting I don't know his babies like that. "Yes daddy" she moaned lifting her body slowly sliding down only me.

Her eyes rolled back while she rolled her hips grinding onto me. I grabbed her hips signaling for her to pick up her pace causing us to reach our highs quickly. Not even a second after I came, there was a knock on the door, room service. I groaned lifting Jo off me putting on my boxers before making my way to the door.