2

Jo
"Jo, babe wake up" Hero whispered into my ears. I snapped my eyes open launching onto him straddling his lap as I sobbed into the crook of his neck. "Shh,it's okay baby. It was just a dream—" " it felt so real, Hero." I cut him off still sobbing. "I-I need you to make me a promise Hero" I gulped trying to control my breathing. He looked a me confused and nods. " Please don't break my heart, please Hero I'm  beg—". "Jo, I love you with all my heart and I promise I'll never do anything to hurt you. You are my rock, my sun in a stormy day my everything, I love you". I pecked his lips and of course Hero deepens it, now we're full on making out. "I love you too" I smiled against him lips.

It was just a silly dream Josephine. My subconscious kept on telling me, but it felt so real as if it was bound to happen. I break the kiss and started to suck on Hero's neck making sure to leave a mark. "I need you now" I whispered into his ear. In no time I was pinned under Hero, we're both naked. Kissing,sucking and nibbling on my neck to my boobs, Hero placed his hand on my clit gently rubbing it. "H-hero. Stop. Teasing. Ahh. Me" I pouted but it sounded more of a moan. "Say less baby. Do you want to be rough or gentle?".He asked while he entered me slowly, still teasing. "Ah...fuck Hero...rough,as rough as you can be". Suddenly I felt the emptiness inside of me when he pulled out, "Herooo!" I whined. He wasted no more time slamming his hard dick into me. "Ahh, so so g-good, FASTER, ahh don't stop" my moans filled the room.

Hero's thrusts became faster and deeper and our moans because louder. "Cum with me baby" Hero groaned into my ear. After a few more thrusts he came undone and I follow after. I whimpered as I feel the emptiness after hero pulled out of me and collapsed at the crook of my neck panting.

  "Wait, what time is it" I asked after a couple minutes when we calmed down our breathing. Hero groaned and turn to the clock " it's 7:00, we've been up for at least 2 hours!". I rolled my eyes at his sudden mood change. I swear his mood swing can give a newborn baby a whiplash!. " At least it was worth it right?" I playfully rolled my eyes as I got up from bed.

   "You want to talk about your dream? You looked pretty scared" he said, eyes filled with curiosity. "U-um no it was more of a nightmare, I don't want to talk about" I sighed and made my way to the bathroom.

It's now 10 am and Hero and I was supposed to meet Anna, Jenny and Roger at 9:45, we're already 15 minutes late and Hero is taking way to long to get ready. "Hurry the fuck up princess, we're already late and Anna is going to be pissed" I yelled from the living room. Hero walked out of our room wearing a grey Nike sweatpants with white air forces and a white sweatshirt. "Are you done devouring me with your eyes, we're late", Hero smirked at me. "Don't boost your ego lover boy let's go!" I giggled as I made my way to our car. Hero and I decided that it's better if we only have one car because it'll be cheaper. I agreed and we both decided on a white Range Rover.

When we pulled into the parking lot we saw Anna inside of the small coffee shop along with Jenny and Roger. "You guys are late" Anna said through gritted and glared at us. " We're so sorry you guys, Hero was taking to long to get ready" i sighed as I take my seat next to Hero. I could feel Anna staring at me "oh I see" she smirked and giggled. I looked a her shocked and she silently pointed at my neck. Oh shit! I forgot to cover up the hickeys Hero gave me!. I nervously laughed and glared at Hero who had a smirked plastered across his face.

There might me typos, lmk. 
I have no more ideas tbh 😂
Hope you enjoys this rubbish, because it is all over the place 💀.