Teams

They took a week off for the graduation. For their loss of senseis.. During that time Naruto stayed in bed. Didn't want to get out of bed. He just lost the man that he almost considered as a father.. But on Sunday he did get up and go to his cabnit in search for food .But he was lost in his thoughts until he was interrupted by knocking on his door. He sighed and shut the cabnit and made his way to the door. When he opened he looked up and was shocked to see a huge lunch box for him in a lavender girls hands.

"Oh hey hinata."He says depressedly and opens the door for her.

"I-I m-made you some lunch."She stutters and Naruto smiles at her widely.

"Really for me?" He asks feeling his mood get a lot better. Hinata turns crimson and nods.

"I-ill get g-going now. "she says and leaves. Naruto blinks confused.

"Huh.Weird girl."He says and opens his lunch to see every food he had ever tried and liked.(And that's not that many) it shocked him though. No one knew him well enough to know he liked corn but with butter and pepper on it. He then stared at the door contaplating going to question her about it.But then shrugged it off,to hungry to think straight. After his food his mood was a hole lot better so he got up, took a shower and by that time it was around 1 so he decided to go train.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sasuke woke up with a sigh. Today was Monday and he would graduate and his team would be picked.'I hope I'm not stuck with the dope.' He says and gets up. He soon makes his way to the Acadamy. he groans and sits down. soon his two main fangirls come in..Ino and sakura. He huffs annoyed. Why did he have to have fangirls?They where so annoying. Then all of his thoughts where interrupted by a certain loud mouth coming in.

"I Graduate."He says happily. Then him and sasuke get into a glaring contest.

"NARUTO STEP AWAY FROM MY SASUKE!!" Ino and sakura scream. Naruto huffs while getting infrount of sasuke but then the guy behind Naruto pushes him foreward making him kiss sasuke. When they all realized it both boys jumped away spitting and wiping there tounge."EHHHHHHHHH YOUR DEAD NARUTO!"Every fangirl in the class says and they all beat Naruto up. while sasuke huffs.

"So annoying."He says rubbing his head. Then a random teacher came in and glared at Naruto. sasuke menally sighed. He had arrived when mizuki told Naruto that he was the 9 tailed fox and also watched iruka defend the blonde. He would've steped in but Naruto actually beat him to it and made 100's of clones. Which supprised him greatly. 'I understand why he is glaring but he should know that the dope isn't smart enough to be the 9 tails.' sasuke sneered. The random teacher then started calling out teams.

"team 7. Naruto uzamiki. Sasuke uchiha ,and sakura Harono. " He says and sakura cheers while sasuke and Naruto huff at being in the same team."Meet your sensei on the roof after class. "Team 8 shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuuga, and Kiba Inuzuka."

"Team 10 Ino Yamanaka. shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi ."He says and continues.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After class was dismissed Naruto grinned and ran up to the roof. Sasuke and sakura followed. They then waited for 2 hours and that when Naruto gets mad and puts a trap on the egde of the roof.

"hes a joinin he would never fall for something so stupid Naruto." Sasuke huffs annoyed.

"YA Na-"Shes interrupted by their sensei jumping onto the roof right to slip on the banana and falling to the ground.