Back home/ new teamate?

" so how are we going to tell the hokage about you two?" Sasuke asks and kakashi looks to the two in question and they shrug. Their energy changes when they mention the old man. Both parent have lots of questions for him that he will be answering.
" I can't wait to get back and train!" Naruto exclaimed and sasuske huffed in agreement. Both parents turned to them and scowled.
" not as soon as we get back. You will be resting " Kushina told Naruto and fuguka huffed in agreement .
' I swear I'm looking at miny me's with both of them.' Kakashi thought. Soon they arrived at the gate with all their people. Fuguka Was holding a newborn and so was kakashi. Kushina was holding the 1 year old. Who had red hair . The one baby had black hair. That's the one fuguka had. And the other one had grey hair supprizingly.plus haku was being dragged by naruto and sasuke was dragging a tied up gato. Soon they reached the village gate and the ambu arrived to take haku and gato away.and the babies were transported to the hospital. Meanwhile both fuguka and Kushina was almost runing to the hokage tower. With kakashi behind them and two genin trying to keep up but they were exhausted. Soon they got to the hokages office and the old man was waiting for them.
" so my ball was telling the truth . You two are actually alive.. how?" The 3rd asked and fuguka s sharingon appeared pissed. Kushinas chains also appeared.
"Naruto sasuke you are dismissed I'll have kakashi show your parents your Appartment's when we are done here. " he said and gulped again. The boys nodded even tho naruto complained which earned him a bop on the head from his mother. Then they left.
"What do you think they are talking about?"naruto asked as they where walking down the hokage tower.
"I don't know.. I feel that they are hiding stuff tho and I don't like it." Sasuke said and Naruto's grin picked up.
"Hey why don't we spy?" He says with a mischievous smile. And that's how they both ending up in the ceiling vent listening to their parents.
////////////////////////////////////////////
"Saratobi explained to me why we are dead and why my entire clan is dead from apparently my son." Fuguka demanded.
"Explain to me why my son is so hated in this village." Kushina asked and saratobi sighed.
"Ok first. Fuguka. You were planing a corp and donzo ordered itachi to kill the clan or watch everyone he knows die . Either the clan would die and sasuke could live or everyone would die. Itachi. Then asked me to never tell sasuke the truth because he wants him to kill him for what he has done.

Sasuke heard all of that and he blacked out. Then soon he was shaken by Naruto. Who looked at him concerned. Sasuke had his sharingon out and was crying. They then both payed attention again.

" as for Naruto. A masked ninja was here the night of the birth and released the 9 tails and it killed you and minato who sealed the 9 tails into Naruto. Donzo ordered him to be in the orphanage and no one could take him. But then when Naruto was 3 he got beat and kicked out of the orphanage. Ever since then he has lived in his own." He explained and Kushina let out a growl. She was pissed and extremely said that her son had to go through that.then a ambu appeared with paper work and gave them to the hokage who's eyes where wide.
"The three babies you brought. One. She is itachis daughter according to this. The other one is kakashis son and the last one has uzumaki blood. And according to gato their is ALOT more children and he says that he will lead us to them if we let him go." He relayed.
" Kakashi will raise his son. "Kushina growls at kakashi.
"I'll take itachis daughter."Fuguka said talking about his grandchild. He was going go find his son and make him raise her.
" and I'll raise the uzumaki. There's not many anymore." Kushina said and soon they where handed children. Kushina watched how kakashi handled his son. He looked so uncomfortable and she smirked.
" I want my old house to raise Naruto in." Kushina said and saratobi sighed but nodded.
" how bad is the uchiha compound?"
" cleaned. But sasuke won't want to live there. He has a lot of trama.you know watching his whole clan die." Saraobi said and fuguka nodded. They then filed him out on the mission and how it went . Then they left. Sasuke and Naruto left when they started talking about the mission. So they went home in silence. Soon their parents where with them with babies and sasuke only looked at the baby and so did Naruto they where to tired and the kids was to cute. Naruto,Kushina and the Ati (Naruto named him) slept in the same bed. They then did that for the next 3 days and that's when Kushina had it.
" Naruto we are moving to our house." She said and naruto followed her to a huge mansion. Kushina then opened the door with a little bit of her blood and then the 3 of them went in. The house was huge but super dirty.
" have some cleaning to do. Do you mind going and playing with Ati outside for a couple hours?" Kushina asked and Naruto nodded and Kushina sighed and summoned 100 clones.. they got the cleaning done in a hour and then Kushina started to prepare her and Naruto's favorite meal. Ramen. Hopefully Ati likes it to. There was like 15 bedrooms in that house and naruto got his pick.he wasn't allowed to pick the ones his brother and sisters had when in the other universe. Ati got his own stuff to they just have to go shoping together to get it . And Naruto needed more. And newer stuff. To so it was gonna be a kid day. Both kids where gonna get spoiled.
" kids food is ready!" Kushina yelled and Naruto ran in Ati in his arms happily. They all then ate .
"Mom that was the best ramen I ever had it was better then instant ramen or ichirokus or anyones ! Believe it!"naruto said and kushina laughed.
"You think so?"kushina asked and Naruto nodded happily. She smiled and hugged him. "How about we go and spoil you and Ati today new clothes and you can have new ninja gear and everything !"she said and he jumped up and down excited. They then left after they ate.
Naruto got his bright orange jumpsuit and one red one because his mom told him he can't only have all orange. So he got the red one. They then bought Ati different pairs of clothes. While they were there they saw kakashi struggling to buy stuff from the screaming infant in his arms. Kushina grabbed the baby and put him asleep and gave him back. She also picked out some outfits and she bought them for the little boy. She also showed kakashi what he needed. Meanwhile naruto was laughing at his sensei.
Then Naruto,Kushina and Ati went home. The next 3 days they just hung out honestly. Getting used to eachothrr and everything.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Meanwhile fuguka was getting sick of the tiny apartment.
"Sasuke I can't do this anymore. We need to go live somewhere bigger." Fuguka says sternly. Sasuke just Hmphs and that's how him and fuguka goes to the hokages office. They are then offered a compound at the edge of the village with land on it and fuguka buys it .
Iku gets her own room. Sasuke hasn't left that little girl since the second day of her being there.truth be told he stayed up all night the night before going over itachis truth. His brother did it all for him..  and now he has to stay away from his village and his family all because he was selfless... those thoughts ran around his head like a recking ball.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  After a month of healing their team meet up. Fuguka had to stay home with iku. Kushina also had to stay home with both little Ati and kakashis son Ken. While they were in a meeting.
" where is he. "Naruto huffed and sasuke hmphed. Then the he they where talking about appeared.
" sorry I had a old lady ask for my help." He said and both naruro and sasuke sweat dropped.
"Ya right sensei." Naruto said and then both him and sasuke looked down. Naruro used to do that with her...
Kakashi clapped his hands to snap them out of it.
" I called two here to tell you that the chunin exams are here. If you two want to enter we you have to be a 3 man team. The hokage has to put another person in this squad anyways. But this is up to you two. If you dont choose right now then thats ok. But know you will still get your teammate." Kakashi said and both boys nodded deep In  thought.   "Your dismissed come to the doors at the academy tomorrow if you want to. There you will meet or not meet you new teammate." Kakashi says and dissapears.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Minato sensei. What do I do. How do I help them. They are hurting.." Kakashi whispered and then he thought of Sakura.
"I'm sorry Sakura...I failed you as a senseo." He whispered and starter to choke up. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up to find a firmilar red head. To who's name is on said stone in front of him. She also had two babies. One on her chest and the other on her back.
" things happen. I'm sorry you have lost everyone.." kushina said and her words were warm and bubbly in his chest. She had always been the maternal figure he never had.  So he gave her a small smile in his mask.
"I'm glad I get to see you again.." Kakashi says gravely and kushina snorts.
" you don't see me in naruto?" She asked and he chuckled.
"It's not the same. " He said and she knew that she just stayed quiet after that. The babies on each side of her were just babbling away .
"Hey wanna go for some ramen?" Kushina asks and kakashi sighs.
"Do you uzamaki ever get tired of ramen." He ponders she smiles. "Nope." She says .
"How about barbecue instead?" He asks and she nods. "Where's Naruto by the way?" She asks and kakashi shrugs.
"I told the kids about the chunin exams coming up along with their new teamate. I think they are just processing." Kakashi says grabbing Ken . Kushinas hair stood up ."you enlisted them in the chunin exams!!"she yelled and all kakashi could do was run Supporting his sons head while doing it.kushina running behind supporting Ati's. When they got into town they ran in to fuguka looking for Sasuke.
"Would you like to go eat some Barbecue then look for the boys?" Kushina asks and he nods. While at the barbecue place Asuma arrives with might guy and Kurenai.
"My ENTERNAL RIVAL -" he almost trips at the sene before him.kakashi has a baby and there are 2 dead people talking to him. Which of course all looked at them. Kakashi deadpanned and fuguka sighed. Kushina giggled.
"Kakashi please explain." Asuma asked not looking amused. Kakashi sighed and invited them to sit down.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"This is stupid."Naruto complained for the 100th time.
"Your stupid dope now shut up and let's get this over with." Sasuke says and Naruto growls and gets in his face.
"TEME!!"he yells and they are interrupted by a weird sounding laugh. Almost fake.
"Hahahaha.so dickless and gay are my team mates no wonder why your other team mate died." The black haired boy their age said to them fake laughing. Both boys immediately went into kill mode. Naruto's chains started flaring and Sasukes sharingon came out. Which made the boy laugh even more.
" Donzo was right about you to. " he said and the hissed in pain.
" DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT SAKURA!"naruto snarled. Sai just chuckled. But soon the chuckle was wiped right of his face by Sasuke appearing out of nowhere and punching ymup square in the jaw. But he disappeared in a pile of ink.
"BASTARD!!" Naruto yelled and tried to send his chains out for him but missed."damn it !."Naruto growled. The boy then pulled out his scroll and drew something then all of a sudden 2 lions appear and attack the boys. Naruto quickly forms 5 clones and beats his. Meanwhile Sasuke just throws 3 shuriken but then snakes grabs naruto and sasukes ankles holding them in place while 3 more lions come for each of them. They both used the replace meant justu snd switched places with something close to them. Naruto then used his rasengan to beat his three.sasuke used fire style fire ball justu.
Naruto then made about 20 clones that all went off to beat the crap out of the mysterious guy who just draws a bird and flys off.
"Who was that guy." Naruto growled .
"I don't know but I don't like him."
"Tch me either."Naruto growled.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Slaps
"You where supposed to make friends with them!"a guy with a half bandaged face growls.
"Sorry lord Danzō sama!" The boy says shaking alittle.
" next time you will do better. You know what you have to do." Danzō growled and the boy nodded regretting not being able to get along with the two pathetic losers that he met earlier. 'How was i supposed to do what I'm supposed to do if they are so weak.'the boy thought with a huff.
"Yes sir!" The boy said and was dismissed.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"So how was it?" Another young boy asks when the black haired boy came in looking all pissed.
"I don't wanna talk about it shin." He says and the other boy grins.
"Finnally get a conscience and decide not to do this?" Shin asks and the other boy glared at him.
"We are part of root there is no going back. " he responded and shin gave him a sad look.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Have you heard anything yet?"Mikato asks about to fall apart.
"Nothing. " minato response and mikatos legs almost buckle but Itachi catches her.
"There has to be something we can do?." Itachi ponders. Minato sighs.
"I think I'm going to summon jiraiya." Minato says and he goes outside, summons a frog and writes a letter.
Dear jiraiya sensei,
Please come home.
-minato