Genin exam part 1 (universe 1)

"Ok so as you all know the genin exam is all coming up. And it will just be us 3. If any of you decide not to go then don't. It's all up to you." Kakashi explained to Akira, seishi,and Sakura. They couldn't tell Suomi because she was in the hospital with maybe permanent damage to her back. She might even become paralyzed.
" he's bluffing we all have to show up or we won't be let in." Akira says and seishis eyes widden. "If that's the case I better start training now! He says then runs off . Sakura huffs annoyed.
"Boys." She sighs. "We will be there sensei. She says and leaves.kakashi looks at Akira.
"I know your moms missing. Are you going to be ok without her here?" Kakashi Asks and Akira shrugs. " we will find her one day. But until I do, I'll make sure i just need to  focus on me for now." She says coldly and kakashi sighs. Akira then leaves. Kakashi sighs then goes to find Seishi to help him train.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Ok ryoko,Arashi,jiro,haru have a good first day of the accadamy! Are you sure being a ninja is what you 3 want? " Minato asks to the uzamaki boys. They all nodded and they all left Ryoko showing them away.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Aw man I forgot my lunch." Arashi groans. Ryoko sighs.
"Stay here." He says then dashes off super fast to their house.he jumps to Arashis window and slides if open, grabs his food ,In under 9 seconds.  When he got back so fast the young boys look super amazed.
"Wow! Can you train us?!"Arashi asks with stars in his eyes. Ryoko smiled at them nervously.
" sorry but I need training my self. If I was you guys id just find another one." He says and then the conversation went to another topic and he sighed. Then kiyomi showed up and Ryoko smiled alittle alittle bit.
"Hey Ryoko guess what I grabbed from my big brother ?" She grins. And Ryoko raises an eyebrow. Then she spots Arashi and the others and she sighs." I'll show you when we are alone." She says and grins.Ryoko could only blink.kiyomi was his best friend but sometimes she aggrivated him.
Soon they got to the academy and they made sure the younger kids made it to their first day .
"Let's skip today." Kiyomi says and Ryoko looks at her like she was crazy.
"My dad is the hokage he will find out." He says and she sighs.
" I guess I'll go by myself to the Forrest of death." She says with a grin. Ryoko's eyes widden in adventure . He then sighs and starts going out the door.
"I guess." He groans. He knows he is totally getting yelled at but he loves being mischievous.
When they get there the guards are walking all over getting prepared for something. They sneak by all of the adults and go in. The first impression of it was that it was dark. They then walked around. The bugs where huge! They where fine. All day up until they ran into a giant snake.
"Crap." They both said and started to run besides the fact that they couldn't run to fast so the snake took one big bite and swallowed them.
" welp this is goodbye." Ryoko said plopping down ti take a nap. Kiyomi signed," don't you have one of your dads kunai ?" Kiyomi asks and Ryoko nodded and pulled it out.
" we just have to figure out how to throw it in the land so it can work. " Ryoko groaned. Then they did everything they could but still nothing. Then that was it Ryoko had enough so he just threw the kunai and sat down for a nap.
Swoosh
"Ryoko ? Kiyomi ??" Minato says shocked looking around."where are we kids? Why aren't you two at school ??" Minato asks. Ryoko runs up to him and hugs him so does kiyomi .
"Dad we have no time we are in the belly of a snake!" Ryoko says and minato looks very. From confused to stunned to angry, to disappointed. They then flashed to right infrount of mikato who jumped and spilled water on the floor.
" Ryoko your grounded stay here till I come get you. I'll be back." Minato says and flashes back to the snake and kills it. " what The hell are you doing here." Minato wonders with a growl.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"You two could've gotten killed !" Mikato said upset.
" I know mom I'm sorry.." kiyomi says said it and minato looks at Ryoko who looks back and put his head down.
"I'm sorry to." He says and minato nods and walks over to him.
"Your grounded.now let's go home."  He says and they leave. When they get there minato has him reading some history books for Nazamie heritage.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"What are you doing?"sakura asks as she walks up to Akira. Akira sighs.
" I'm trying to make a seal. Mom showed me alittle bit."
"Ooh what kind of seal?"
" A kind to find her." She says and Sakura raises a eyebrow at her.
"Akira.." she starts and stops.
"I give up. Let's go help the idoit train.we need to work on our skills anyways,after everything that happened with Suomi." She says and Sakura nods.
When they got to training ground 7 they find seishi talking to itachi.
"Itachi-San?"Akira asks.
He looks up and smiles.
" I hear that you guys are going to the chunin exams?" He says and they nod."well kakashi is talking to the hokage now and he wanted me to stop by and give you three a test." He says and all three of them look confused." I want you three to come at me with Everything you have." He says with a slight smirk. Akira gets goosebumps. "This isn't itachi-san." She yells and just as she says that the guy that transformed into itachi jumps back and makes hand signals and a big snake appears and starts attacking. Akiras chain's immediately came out Sakura immediately threw some smoke bombs. But the snake was faster then both and hit them with its tail.
"Akira!Sakura!"seishi yells terrified. He then actived his sharigon which had 3 tomos. He rushed in and tried to stab the snake but the imposter quickly kicked him down.
"Ah your still weak. But your eyes. They are perfect." He says and seishis eyes widen. Then when the imposter started to walk forward shuriken came straight at him. Seishi looked around for whoever that was there but couldn't see anyone .but the imposter growled.then a punch came from no where and right in front of him was," Suishi!! Seishi yelled. His big brother was in front of him and so was his sensei. I'm a matter of seconds the snake was dead and minato was infrount of a unconscious Akira and Sakura.
"Who are you!" He asks the imposter. Who just smirks and disappears.
"I have it." Minato says and disappears in a flash.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Orochimaru was a man of many things.And scared shitless was one of them right now.
"Orochimaru!"minato growled.
"Minato.. what do you want." Orochimaru asked with a hiss.then minato flashed behind him and Orochimaru vanished. But the next thing he knew he was in a cell . Unable to use his chakra.
" what are you doing in this village Orochimaru." Minato growls. Orochimaru hisses.
"Minato. Why would I tell you?" He asks. Minato sighs.
"You don't have to I will be having Inoichi go through your mind." Minato says and walks off. When he goes out shisui was waiting for him.
"Do you know what he was after?" He asks and minato shakes his head. Shisui clenched his fist.
"Not yet. I'm having inoichi go through his mind."
"Good.I don't like that he was here attacking genin."
"Me either. It looked like he was here after your brother.." Minato said and shisui growled." I'm not going to be sending you on any missions till the chunin exam is over. I need you to be my eyes. When itachi gets back I need you both on full alert. " he says and shisui nods.
"Thank you hokage-sama" he says and disappears. Minato sighs and runs his hand through his hair.'Kushina.. I really wish I knew where you are...'
He then teleports to his house. Where Akira was on the couch. When he got there she stood up.
"What happened?!" She asked. He sighed.
" The guy you was fighting was a clone Orochimaru. He is being interrogated now."
" The legendary Sannin doing in the hidden leaf?"
" I don't know Akira. He is being interrogated now tho. Don't worry."
" can you stay home and train me alittle bit? I'm tired of not being strong." Akira asks and clenches her jaw remembering Suomi. Minato sighs.
"Akira I have to get back to the hokage tower. I have a lot of paper work to do." He says and she huffs.
"You always have paper work to do." She growls and storms off to her room."I miss mom at least she spends time with us." She mumbled and minato froze alittle bit. He sighs out loud. He then walks to her room and knocks on the door.
" Akira I'm sorry. Let me go to the office and do some paperwork,when I get back I'll help you." He says and she doesn't respond but he hears her huff.
"Will you pick up your brother and Arashi,jiro, and haru?" He asks and she growls.
"Sure."
He sighs and leaves.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Minato im not a baby sitter." Jiraya growls.
"Sensei I can't watch him." Minato says stressed.Jiraya huffs with the newborn firmly in his arms."if you can't could you get someone you know and trust to. " he says and jiraya smirks.
"Fine but when she gets here you will have to convince her." He says and disappears with the baby.
'I feel as if I just made the situation more complicated.' Minato thinks.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Akira where are we going?" Sakura asks as they walk through the woods.
"We are trying to find someone that will train us." Akira says and Sakura looks at her confused.
"How are we going to find that going through the woods???"
Then that's when they hear it.
"Ino will you please stop being so troublesome." Shikamaru groans as choji just eats his chips.
"Really how will they help us get stronger?" Sakura groans. Ino may be her best friend but asking her for help isn't something she wanted to do.
" sparing."Akira says and they jump down from the trees they where on.
"Hey Sakura,Akira what are you guys doing here?" Ino asks intrigued.
"We wanna train."Akira says and sakura sighs. Ino squeals.
"Ok cool cool! We should spare!"ino says and shikamaru huffs"troublesome women." He mumbled and ino gets a vein in her head pop and she hits him."shut it." She growls.
"So choji and ino spare with Akira and Sakura." Asuma says when he arrives. They nod and choji and Akira take eachother on while ino and Sakura fight to.
Ino and Sakura were even. Akira beat choji.
They then where instructed and thanked by Asuma to work on their taijustu.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Everyone worked on their justu until it was finally the day. The gennin exams came. Team 7 met at the doors ready for the day.
"So you three think your ready for the chunin exams?"kakashi asks and seishi grins.
" hell ya!" He says earning a groan from Akira and a smack on the head by Sakura. "Language!" She yells.
Kakashi sighs.
"Alright here's the paper. Good luck." He says and then they walk in . The three of them immediately sees through the genjustu and just goes in without starting a fight or anything. They look around and are join by the other rookie 9.
"Kiba! Shino! Sai!" Seishi yells to team 8. They sigh.
"Seishi!"kiba grins at his friend as they walked closer."did you get taller?"
Seishi grinned.
"How have you guys been?" He asks and they have a good conversation. Then team 10 come up.
"We could hear you guys from a mile away." Shikamru groans . Ino laughs and then blushes when she sees sai. Who in return also blushes.
"Hi ino."
"Hi sai-kun." They greeted awkwardly. Sakura groans."get a room."
"Shut up forehead." Ino says annoyed. Sakura growled and got all fired up and both girls almost got into a fist fight. Shikamaru and Akira quickly shut it down.
"Can we just get through these exams without being the center of attention?" Akira growls and they all look around to see everyone watching. Then Ibiki comes in.
"We will now start the first test in the chunin exams.Instead of your current seating arrangements you will pick one of these tabs and sit in the seat assigned to you.we will then hand out the exam." He says and a ninja then hands out some paper. Everyone sits where they need to.
When they do a paper gets handed to them with 9 questions.
"Do not turn your tests over. listen closely to what I'm about to say." Ibiki says then he turns to the chalk board."there are many important rules to this first test.I'll write it on the board while I explain but I questions will not be allowed so listen carefully.you guys will start off with 10 points. There are 10 questions but the test uses a extraction system.if you answer all the questions carefully you keep your 10 points.if you miss 3 question you lose 3 points you have 7.
The second rule is this is a team test wheathee you pass or fail will be determined by the combined score of your teammates.so each team will compete to see how many points they can hold on to. Each team needs 30 points."
Sakura stands up." Wait a second why is this a team test!"
"Shut up you don't have the right to question me!there is a reason for this now sit down and listen." He says and continues Akira sighs at her teammate."The third rule is that during the exam anyone caught doing sneaking things,mostly cheating will get 2 points taken off. We have eyes all on you guys so anyone cheating will get them and their team disqualified. Realize that anyone that gets caught cheating will be destroying themselfs as shinobis, trying to achieve the level of chunin need to be proud ninja . And the final rule is that if anyone loses all their points and doesn't answer a question correctly will immediately fail."he says and everyone is set back by that. "Begin." He says and everyone starts their test.
'They are just trying to scare us they want us to cheat and not get caught.' Akira says and looks around with the side of her eye. Sakura realized that to. She watched as people get kicked out. And then she gets busy. She knew all of the answers . She wasn't a genius for no reason. She saw seishi activate his Sharingan. He then wrote down everything his teammates wrote down. Then when it was over they waited patiently as almost everyone left.
" for those of you that stayed.. you pass." Ibiki said with a small smile.
Everyone looks at him and he smiles slightly.
"Wait how!" Seishi asks.
"As ninjas you will need to be able to use your abilities to cheat and not get caught. he says and everyone in the room sighs relieved. Then a black ball came out of nowhere and a woman appeared.
"Anko sama?!"all the rookie 9 yelled.
"Hey maggots I'm your procurator for you second exam follow me!" She says and then jumps back out of the window. Everyone quickly gets up to follow her.
"Did you know senseis wife was our knew instructor??!" Sakura and seishi asks joining Akira. Who just shakes her head.
"Didn't have a clue." She says thinking back on all the family dinners and stuff and there was no mention of this
Then they where off to their second exam.

This was getting alittle to long so I decided to do a universe 1 and 2
-Kayla