“The same exact question that i keep on asking him” Joonie joined the conversation again and trying to embarrass me more. Great, just great. Did i just say that i like this man? Probably, I'm joking, i don't know this man. Can the ground just eat me now? I can't take the embarrassment anymore.

“I'll be glad to teach you how to make pastries as long as hyung is okay with it” His hyung lifted his head, who's busy munching his food, he took a glimpse at me before giving attention to his brother. Why is he asking his brother for permission?

“Why me?” he asked confusingly, even me is confused, but his younger brother just widened his eyes in return, as if this is their form of communication. Am i missing out something? Do they know something that i don't? and that i shouldn't? Of course, that's possible, they're brothers but right in front of my salad? i mean, pancakes. Wait, what? Whatever, I'm mumbling to myself. great.

“I'm fine with the idea” I announced and that broke whatever telepathic communication they were having a while ago. I also can't understand why do i need Joonie's permission regarding his offer when I'm the one who'll be learning how to do them? I can't make it make sense, “I actually love it” i added.

“Great. Looks like I'll be here at the café often” Taehyung replied with a hint of excitement in his voice. I beamed at him in return, I guess learning something new won't hurt me. In fact, it's a win for me as well, I can learn new recipes for Jungkook to eat. He's been taking care of my food most of the times and i want to do something back for him. I know he's not asking anything in return for his kindness but i don't want to always be the receiving end. He loves foods anyways, so, he won't complain either.

A phone suddenly rang and we both looked at Namjoon. I guess his brother and I are familiar with his phone's ringtone. Joonie picked out his phone that was inside his pocket and answered the phone immediately, as he excused himself. We just nodded.

“How old are you?” Taehyung asked, i glanced at him.

“I just turned 25 last October 13th. How about you?”

“Turning 25 too on December 31st. We're the same age, Woah!” He sounds amazed after finding out that we're born at same year and he looks adorably soft. How many times did i say that he looks cute and adorable? I sound so whipped.

“U-uhm, Can i ask you something?” I nodded as a response to him. He looked hesitant, as if he was doubting himself whether to continue to ask me or just let it go. I saw him heaved a sigh.

“I-i heard you're a void? same as Namjoon hyung?” I bitterly smiled. I thought I'm already fine whenever people asks me about my soulmate or whether how am i a void? I knew to myself that I already accepted that faith of mine but still that pang in my chest that i feel is still inevitable. I know it's been 5 years since i found out, and that i should move forward, but the process ain't easy at all. I longed for it for so long and 5 years isn't enough for me to forget everything and to move forward.

“I-i'm sorry. I should've not ask that. I'm too insensitive” a hint of guilt in his voice is audible.

It's fine and yes, you heard it right” He stared at me and i can't even find pity in his eyes and that made me startle a bit. People usually look at me with pity, after finding out that awful truth about me, but he's just staring at me and i can see a faint of hurt instead. Why is he looking at me that way? Was he hurt for me? I just stare at him puzzled when Joonie interfered.

“Guys, I'm sorry but i need to go. Younha needs me at the flower shop. I'm really sorry” Joonie said sadly while looking at us apologetic. I nodded at him, telling him that it was fine and nothing to worry about. Taehyung, his brother, did the same as he bid his goodbye to him.

“Hyung no worries. Just handle your shop first, Younha bother calling you means she really needs you there. So, don't be sorry”

Joonit turned to me “Minie, I'm i can't take you home this time”

“It's fine Joonie. I can go home alone. Don't worry” I warmly smiled at him, reassuring him that everything is okay.He bid his goodbye to the both of us and headed out of the café.

I met Younha several times already, she's Namjoon's employee at the flower shop. Although, Namjoon can perfectly run his shop alone, he still needs someone to look after it and help him since he also have other responsibilities to do.

Younha is more modest than Adora, since the latter is so hyper and jolly. Both of them are undeniably pretty as well, that's undebatable. They're also a friend of mine, of course, because Joonie introduced me to them and they're so friendly as well and we get along just fine.

I checked my clock and it's almost 3:30 in the afternoon. I need to go home and maybe prepare something for Jungkook, i still feel bad for letting him eat alone earlier. I just took a last sip at my drink and stood up that grab Taehyung's attention and did the same action as mine.

“I...uhm. I need to go home now” I said but he just fished something on his pocket and handed it to me, It was his phone,  I looked at him confusedly.

“Can i get your number?” a visible blush flashes on his cheeks and it made me mentally coo over him. I gladly took his phone and typed my number, as i handed back to him. I saw him typed on his phone, maybe some details of me before saving it.

“You said you wanted to know my recipes, right? We should at least keep in touch” He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly laughed.

“Yup, I still need to steal your pancakes recipe” We both laughed at my remark.

“See you soon then”

“See you. Bye” I waved at him and headed out of the café.