________________________________

THOMAS DID AS TABITHA SAID AND GATHERED ALL OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS NEAR THE GARRISON.

Tabitha still wasn't there amongst the crowd of Blinders, but she told Thomas to get started without her because she was going to be a little late. He stood up on top of haystack and began addressing his men.

"Alright, men. You were mostly in the war so you know that battle plans and get fucked. Well, here it is," Thomas started. "Things have changed. We fight them here. Today. Now they're gonna come for the pub. They're gonna try and break us up for good. And we'll have no help from the law today."

He pointed at the Garrison.

"That pub is called the Garrison. Well, now it really it is one. And it belongs to us, right?"

"Right!" The Blinders shouted

"How many are there?" Arthur asked.

"Jeremiah says two Riley vans. So I reckon we're outnumbered three to one," Thomas replied.

"Aw, fuck!"

"It's us, boys. It's us. The Small Heath rifles. We never lost a fight yet, did we?"

"No!" Everyone shouted.

"Alright, Jeremiah," Thomas said to Jeremiah. "I know you vowed to God to never pick up a weapon again. Can you ask him from me if you can help us today?"

"God says he don't deal with Small Heath, sir," Jeremiah replied.

"Good man," he said. "Arthur, Scudboat. You'll take the flanks. Just like at St. Marie. Curly, if any Shelby man dies here today, you bury us side by side."

Thomas and the Blinders swore the heard the ground rumble, and John turned around to see who was coming down the street. Thomas' eyes widened to see Tabitha with a crowd mixed of men and women hold rifles while Tabitha had a fun in her hand. Finneas Hearn was right by her side as well as Uncle Rooster. The Blinders mumbled as Thomas was taken backing shock. A smirk formed on Tabitha's lips seeing their faces twist into that shock.

"Sorry, we're late," Tabitha said. "But we're all here."

"Holy shit, it's the Hearn's," John said.

"How the bloody fuck did they get here so quick?" Arthur asked in surprise.

"All it takes is one call," Tabitha answered.

A smile formed on Thomas' lips, in disbelief that she was able to muster up that many people. When Tabitha walked down the street with an entire army behind her, she looked like the goddess of war.

"So this was what you were doing?" Thomas asked as Tabitha made her way to the front with him.

"I had a good idea and I acted on it. Plus, it's a good way to see my family after so long," Tabitha answered as Thomas helped her up on the sacks to stand beside him. "The job is simple, we're going to take down Kimber and his men to keep Small Heath standing," Tabitha spoke up to her family. "You will be following Tommy's orders."

"Finneas, glad we can be on the same side again," Thomas spoke up to the Hearn leader.

"You're lucky my daughter is fond of you or else I would say you're on your own," Finneas answered, a rifle resting on his right shoulder.