special chapter: anniversaries [M]

Comenzar desde el principio

Hence, Jade decided to settle it herself. She slides her hand under her dress and pressed on her wet centre, increasing the pleasure she's feeling. "Oh gosh." It is driving her crazy. All she could do is to press her legs together and play with her folds slightly, making sure her dress did not hike up too much.

Jade heard Harry's breathing hitch and his hands gripped the stirring wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. She used her other free hand to palm his growing bulge under his pants and smirked when he moaned ever so slightly. She rubbed it at a slow pace, slowly increasing when she felt her orgasm building up.

She abandoned her hand and placed it limply on top of his bulge, while her other hand actively plunged into her tightness. "Oh fuck," she moaned, feeling her heightened pleasures. "Harry, I'm coming."

Harry let go of the manual transmission and placed it on her thigh, squeezing it as she came on her seat. "Damn, that's nice." She kept her eyes closed, riding out her orgasm.

"Fuck, woman, are you trying to kill me?"

"You did start it, love. Now, give me your phone."

Harry passed it over without second thoughts and Jade hurriedly unlock his phone and turned off the application that has been controlling her vibrator. She sighed in relief but at the same time, she misses the sensation too. Jade grunted, now she needs Harry.

"Babe, the cars are moving. Drive faster," she said, her hand tracing his bulge against his jeans.

"I fucking will."

When they reached home, the couple wasted no time in removing each other's clothes as Harry carried Jade up the stairs to their bedroom since the lift will "take too long" for them.

He immediately placed her supine on the bed, leaving Jade in nothing but her underwear. He quickly removed the last of his article of clothing, including his boxers, allowing his shaft to spring free, still erected from Jade's private show earlier in the car.

"Harry," Jade moaned as Harry lifted her legs and placed it on his shoulder. He used his teeth to pull down her soaked panty and Jade gasped when she felt his hot breath near her sensitive core. Harry decided to take his time, using his hands to knead both of her moulds, his fingers slowly twirling her hard buds. He planted kisses over her body, starting with her neck, leaving his marks on it. He trailed his tongue down her potruding stomach and pecked every inch of her stretch marks.

Jade has been insecure of her stretch marks ever since they started becoming obvious, and thought of herself as ugly but Harry begs to differ. To him, she's the most beautiful woman he's ever since and he shows it to her every time they make love.

His fingers traced the small and faded scar just below her pubic hairline. The scar that will always remind Jade of what she had gone through with Noah.

"Harry, stop teasing me," Jade begged, her eyes closed from his ministrations.

And so he stopped teasing her and dived in straight to in between of her legs, flicking the fleshy mound above her clit as his hands massaged her inner thighs softly. Harry licked tiny circled over her clitoris hood with the tip of his tongue, knowing bow much Jade enjoys it. He swirled his tongue around her clit, making Jade writhe and moan on top of him. Her grip of his hair tightened.

"Harry, no," she grabbed his head up. "I want you." Their darkened orbs met and they agreed. Harry removed his face from Jade as Jade positioned herself so that she was laying on her left side.

Harry trailed his fingers up Jade's back tattoo, causing her to shudder with excitement. He laid behind her and lift Jade's upper leg and hooked it over his butt. He supported himself by propping a hand on his head.