this ain't no kind of competition

Before we start, let's appreciate Jade and King O'Holi

His birthday post for Jade got me realised my friends really ain't shit (but I still love them anyway.)

--- 

"Hey," Harry jogged to Jade's side once she's off the stage.

"Hey," she greeted back, accepting the towel a crew handed out to her to wipe away her sweat.

"Any plans for tonight?" Harry followed as Jade started walking slowly.

"I don't think so, I'm gonna crash at the bus. I think I will make myself miserable since Sam said we only have two hours before we hit the road again." Jade removed her microphone.

"Liam asked me to eat dinner with him but I think he was trying to make me a third wheel."

"Really? Jesy asked me to accompany too," Jade chuckled, thinking how awkward it will be if she and Harry joined Liam and Jesy.

"They're trying not to make it obvious that they're going on a date right?" 

"Wasn't that obvious enough?" Jade winked at Harry, as he felt his pulse rate border lining tachycardia.

"You got any plans?"

"Louis and Niall are checking out some local pubs, but I decided not to join. I'm expecting a call from my label." Jade faced Harry and caught him rolling his eyes.

"I'll see you in the bus then," Jade stopped in front of her dressing room, "Bye Harry."

"Bye." Harry can't help but feel disappointed in his cowardice. He was meaning to ask her out for dinner but had chickened out instead. He sighed and turned to the other direction so that he could wash up before boarding the bus.

When Harry entered the bus, he found that the first level was empty. He knows that Sam is currently on the other bus, talking to the team while Louis and Niall are enjoying themselves in a pub. Jesy and Liam are on a date, friendly one they had insisted, meaning Jade, Leigh-Anne and Perrie should be somewhere here. Besides, Jade had told him she isn't in the mood to go out. Harry climbed the stairs and true enough, he was greeted by three girls lounging around the couch. Jade was watching X-Factor though she scoffs every time Simon Cowell appears on stage. Perrie was making some cryptic comment about Simon though her hand is gripping her phone near her while Leigh-Anne was already on the phone.

"Hi Harry," Jade signalled him to space beside her.

Leigh-Anne who was on the speaker with Andre, narrowed her eyes at him, then walking down to her bunk since she knows she tends to overshare information through the phone.

"Hey, so does Leigh, not like me or something?" He asked, noticing the narrowed eyes she gave him.

"Don't worry, it's because she's shy. She doesn't like wearing headphones while talking to Andre and they tend to get," Perrie dropped her tone, "intimate."

"Oh okay," Harry focused on the television, just in time for Simon to appear with Jade making a snide comment about him.

"Sign to his label my ass, he didn't do shit for us."

Harry kept quiet as he knows he had no rights to say anything. While Syco had overworked One Direction and barely gave the boys a break, Syco did promote them and push them towards America. However, when it comes to Little Mix, he could see the difference between how Syco treated One Direction and Little Mix. Which sucks as he knows how madly talented the girls are, and they will have no trouble breaking into America in only Syco didn't sabotage them.