Chapter 3

"So you heard about the rumours?" I asked.

We are having a sleep over in my house.

"Yeah. I can't believe what they said." TenTen said,trying to keep her calm.

"THOSE ARE TOTALLY BULLSHIT!" Ino yelled furiously.

"They don't know anything.." Hinata furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hell yeah they don't. What the hell is happening" I said.

"When I know which bitch spread these false rumours,I'm going to torture her!" Ino exclaimed.

"How sure are it's a her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I suspect it's Karin. I mean,this happened after they came here and she hardly looks at us. If she do,she would glare at us" TenTen said.

"We didn't do anything to her.." Hinata sighed.

"I don't know what is her problem" I sighed.

"Maybe she just want to get our boys. I saw her hugging Shikamaru the other they and I saw her with Kiba today. Kiba has his arms around her waist." Ino said.

"WHAT?! I SAW HER WITH NEJI ON A DATE!! She kissed him on the lips and.. He said he loved me,but he thinks it's pathetic now.." TenTen said sadly.

"Come on,you have us. Who needs them? They were never there when we needed them." I comforted her. "Anyways.. I saw her making out with Sasuke when I was going to the hospital.. And because of the rumours,no one passed me a job.. Other than that,she kissed Sai when I took a walk by the river."

"Cheer up,Sakura. The Hokage,Shizune and us knows what you are capable of. I don't care about Sai anymore,so you shouldn't care about Sasuke either. Same goes to you,TenTen." Ino said.

"Even Naruto-kun.. I saw him with Karin. They kissed too.." Hinata cried a little.

All of us hugged each other. We have gotten very close,like sisters.

"She is such a slut!" Ino said angrily.

"You don't say. I can't believe no one found out.." TenTen rolled her eyes.

"I heard they are going to Ichiraku's tomorrow" Hinata said.

"What? And they didn't invite us?" I said. Hinata nodded.

"We will confront them tomorrow" Ino said.

"Yeah. I can't take it any longer!" TenTen huffed.

~NEXT DAY~

We walked to Ichiraku's together with our chakra hidden to surprise them. When we stopped a few feet away from them,what we heard broke our hearts.

"Oh,Karin you are so youthful! You became a Jounin!" Lee said.

"Even the girls aren't Jounin yet!" Kiba laughed.

"Tch. They are weak." Sasuke smirked.

"I don't know how she became the head of the hospital! I have to clean up all her mess and treat her patients!" Karin rolled her eyes.

"She is useless and annoying acting all strong and intelligent" Sasuke said.

"Karin,you are way stronger and nicer than her! Believe it!" Naruto beamed.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes,but I kept it in. Ino squeezed my shoulders while Hinata hugged me.

"It's so ironic that an Uzumaki is even stronger than a Hyuga heiress." Neji stated.

"She stutters all the time and she is getting nowhere! She even blushes and faints every time" Naruto huffed.

Hinata gasped and covered her mouth. TenTen immediately hold on to her.

"At least they aren't as annoying as Ino. Ino blabbers all the time and she can't do anything except playing with minds." Choji said while munching on his chips.

"She is so troublesome. Everyone is troublesome. What a drag."

"Did you see how she dress? No offense,but she looks like a slut. Even I cover up myself just fine and comfortable to fight." Karin said.

"Being ninja isn't to play dress up. When will she understand that?" Kiba sighed.

"At least she isn't as ugly as ugly." Sai said.

Ino's face turned into a frown. I held Ino and rubbed her back ignoring Sai's comment.

"Should I even be happy that TenTen knows how to fight? She suck in everything! The only thing she can do is throwing weapons." Neji said with an annoyed voice.

"Even I master taijutsu. She isn't youthful enough" Lee said.

We grabbed TenTen to hold her back.

"All of the girls are so useless. How did they even become a ninja? I can't believe they are still alive" Sasuke smirked.

"Yeah,believe it! It'd be great if they are a little like you,Karin!" Naruto grinned.

"Aww.. You flatter me" Karin grinned sheepishly.

"You shouldn't be,it is true!" Kiba said as he slung his arm on her shoulders.

"You shouldn't judge them. Why? You haven't seen what they can do. Those you said are the past. Plus,you shouldn't believe what others say if you haven't seen it for yourself" Shino said.

The girls and I stared at him wide eyed. The guy whom we are not close to stood up for us..

"Shut up,Shino. You aren't close to them like we are" Naruto said.

"It's exactly because you are closer to them that you should understand them. But if you think about it,are you really close to them?" Shino defended.

"You are annoying. You don't know anything." Sasuke glared at him.

Before Shino can explain himself,we made an entrance.

"It's you who doesn't know anything. ALL of you don't know anything about us!" I snapped.

"All of you never made time to spar with us. Your minds are only in the past thinking how pathetic we are. YOU ARE TOO FAST TO JUDGE US" Ino yelled.

"You have no idea how strong we are! We can take on ALL of you at ONCE!" TenTen snarled.

"All of you never paid attention to us. You don't know how much we have grown,so SHUT UP and STOP JUDGING!" Hinata yelled surprising everyone including us.

"And you,Uchiha. You left the village years ago. Don't act like you KNOW ME!" I growled.

All of us glared at them,satisfied with their looks of shock. We walked away from the restaurant and returned to my house for another night.

But.. Not before we told them.

"Be careful of who you call a slut. You might be toyed with without even knowing" We smirked. "You may be much more dumb than we thought you were"