qi

SiZhui leaned on Jingyi's back helping him to lie down on the floor in a wide spread position. The latter had great flexibility that he worked tirelessly.

     "So he left before you wokeup?"

     -Maybe .. Maybe he didn't even spend the night here, I remind you that he doesn't sleep, he could have disappeared at any time. "

     He changed position, stretching out on his right leg, facing his friend.

     "How do you know he's with Wei WuXian and HanGuang Jun then?

     -I met Wei WuXian this morning,he told me that they had very important things to discuss ...

     -Well ... He will come back eventually, he must stay overnight somewhere.

     -I hope so..."

     JingYi looked at the disciple under his arms. SiZhui was his best friend. As far back as he can remember he always had a too big mouth. Others blamed him for it,others liked it, serving as JingYi who said out loud what others thought silently. In either case, there was no sincerity. Then SiZhui had burst into his life. He endured JingYi's bad language, didn't use or blame him, he never judged, was curious, and contrary to what many might believe, he was extremely teasing. Did the young disciple leave him completely indifferent? Of course not, in his adolescence he admitted having had a softess spot for the protege of their HanGuang Jun, but that the one who had never fallen for SiZhui threw the first stone at him. Now, only a flawless friendship remained between the two young people. So seeing his friend languish like this for WenNing, it made him suffer too.

     "SiZhui ... what happened at the burial mound?"

     He looked at him for a moment before taking a deep breath.

     "He made me visit the ancient lands of the Wen sect as well as the place where we used to live, never drying up praise or anecdotes. We had decided to settle there, not long, perhaps one month, maybe two. It was there that things changed. We were so alone, he was so vulnerable ...

     -You started to love him.

     - I'm not going to lie to you,not for one moment did WenNing leave me indifferent, I found him beautiful the first second we saw him on the mountain. He's sweet,wild, kind, then you saw his strength!

     -To have seen it, I saw yes!laughs Jingyi "

     He loved to see SiZhui talk about the phantom general, his smile like his eyes never shone as brightly as they did then, and when the man was around, his whole being seemed to light up.

     "So yes, I flirted, or at least I tried. I know I do not leave him indifferent. One evening I trained. I came home soaked, I spread my clothes and WenNing draped me in one of his black dresses and then ...

     Their voices were low, soft.They were lost in their little bubble. SiZhui had moved closer to WenNing, giving him a great view of his visible collarbones in the dress far too big for him. When he saw the older man's gaze get lost for the fifth time, he discreetly shot at it, trying to ignite a special spark in the older man's gaze. He approached again, no longer holding, his hand slipped on WenNing's thigh, his face continuing to progress.

     -A-Yuan no ...

     -Let yourself go.

     His lips didn't even have time to reach their goal that WenNing had already pounced on. Kissing him furiously, fiercely, savagely. His arms surrounded the slim body of the disciple who moaned with satisfaction. He grabbed the hair in his fist before pulling on it, forcing SiZhui to offer him his neck which was soon to be devoured with as much fervor as his mouth. Then came the turn of his collarbone, kissed, then bitten. WenNing's arms closed even more on the youngest, a little more and all his bones would crack under the superhuman force. He felt totally at the mercy ofthe phantom general, completely dominated and he would not exchange his place for anything in the world. His whole body was burning, he wanted more, he wanted to feel him everywhere around him, on him, in him.