bu

"You didn't give me muchattention this evening, clan chief Nie ..."

      The man rolled his eyes,putting away his fan. For the past few months ZiZhen OuYang had takenan interest in him. Without any reason, he began to hunt him down atevery opportunity that presented itself to him. In public, he did hisbest to catch his eye, not being able to afford much more. He was adisciple and HuaiSang a clan leader. They must have had nothing toshare. On the other hand, when they were alone, it was clear thatZiZhen did everything to be the victim of the most primary instinctsof the clan leader.

      "Tell me, what should I doto have peace, disciple ZiZhen?"

      -Give me what I want, maybeafter that boredom will take over. Then I would turn to someone else."

      Both knew that it was all afabric of lies, if HuaiSang gave in to the advances of the youngest,the latter would not stop asking for more, always more, even more, toknow everything about him, his body , his soul, his fears, his joys,his desires to the point of possessing him entirely. Until HuaiSangis at his mercy, let him become his.

      It all started soon after JinGuanGyao's death. His father chained chief's meetings, and as theheir son, he had to follow him like his shadow. The discussions wenton at the same time as the boredom increased. When ZiZhen exceededhis attention quota everything became more interesting to him thanthe eternal arguments of the clan leaders. He then began to look atthe decoration, the houses, the clothes. So he knew that thereception hall of the lotus port was made up of 37,789 wooden planks,that in some places the painting of Jinlintai was crumbling. And thatZewuJun was to damned a saint when he abandoned the white of the Lanclan for much darker clothes. He knew that the latter smiled whilelowering his head to give his approval, and looked straight in theeyes when a behavior was not appropriate. That the chief of the Yaoclan was a real weathervane who thought only of gossip. And thatJiang WanYin was still frowning in the hopes of making himselfscarier.

      It was by scrutinizingeverything that did not concern the reason for his presence that hefinally noticed Nie HuaiSang, brother of the Nie MingJue, and pitifulclan leader. This one always seemed panicked during the meetings,avoiding the glances as much as possible by hiding behind its fan.When the conversation drifted to him, he just shook his free hand allover the place, tirelessly repeating "I don't know! I do notknow ! I really do not know ! " The other chiefs looked at himin concerned ways. How could such a weak being be the brother of theRed Blade Master, and how would the Nie clan deal with such anincompetent clan leader? However, when his face was hidden by hisfan, a shadow sometimes seized his face. The first time he saw itZizhen wondered if he hadn't dreamed. The shadow had been so darkthat it had completely changed HuaiSang's face, his aura, even hisbody suddenly seemed more imposing. But it was so fleeting that ittook him several months to truly believe in its existence and not innascent madness. This man he sometimes caught sight of in the guiseof Nie HuaiSang, he obsessed him, he only kept thinking about himconstantly, what he was hiding, this dark and overwhelming aura.ZiZhen wondered at times how no one had noticed. Then he noticed theglances that Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi gave him. So he was convinced,this man was hiding something, he wanted to know what it was.

      It all started like this, thenby dint of catching a glimpse of this man hiding under another,ZiZhen began by taking an interest in him, he was dark, mysteriousand Nie HuaiSang was attractive. Not as much as ZewuJun, but whocould defeat him. Now in addition to his soul he also wanted to knowand own his body.

      He took a step in a completelyenticing approach. ZiZhen had dropped the outfit at the high collarof the OuYang clan, preferring flexible HanFu, much more graceful. Heran his hand along HuaiSang's arm before plunging his gaze into thatof the older man.