⤿ 27 | butterflies !

Start from the beginning

i rolled my eyes jokingly.
'just sit, dumbdumb.'

he smiled slightly as he plopped himself down to the box next to mine.

'should we go check on the two of them? they seem strangely quiet.'
jimin asked, turning towards me.

i shrugged.
'well i shouted at them to shut the fuck up just now, didn't think they would actually listen.'
i replied truthfully.

jimin was about to say something when i heard a phone 'ding!'

'it's mine, sorry.'
jimin apologised before reaching his hands into his right pocket and taking his phone out.

almost immediately after he checked his phone, his eyes widened. his eyes looked like it had a hopeful glint? as his lips tugged slightly into a small smile.

he quickly turned towards me and said excitedly:

'jinhee, i'm going to go somewhere first alright? i'll be back!'

i was about to reply him but i didn't get the chance to when he quickly ran off out of the room.

what was that about?

i shrugged as i leaned my back against the load of boxes behind me. perhaps i could use a nap for now.

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

{ jimin's pov }

i've been waiting for that letter for the past 2 months! and finally it came!

i didn't mean to just leave jinhee there alone in the creepy room but i was just too excited.

i eagerly headed to a secluded corner as i made sure no one was around me before i leaned my back again the wall and opened my email.

oh please, please, please.
accept me this time, please.

╔═══════════════╗

From: starentertainment@gmail.com
To: parkjimin@gmail.com
Subject: Results for Mr. Park Jimin's Application

2nd February

Dear Mr Park Jimin,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Star Entertainment as one of our Dance Choreographers. We really appreciate the time and efforts you put into the audition. We received a total of 5000 applicants for this role and have also finished reviewing all 5000 applications.

After reviewing them thoroughly, we felt that other applicants were better suited to be Star Entertainment's dance choreographer. Henceforth, at this time, we are declining to move forward with your application.

We wish you the best of luck in your future applications to other companies/entertainments.

Sincerely,
Starship Entertainment

╚═══════════════╝

at that moment, i felt a hard squeeze at my heart. an aching one.