#3 - The NaLu Fandom

I will start this one off by this one question:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously! I haven't seen a fandom this toxic since ARMY. And that's saying something seeing as the Armchairs (ARMY) suicide baited a k-pop artist who had admitted to having suicidal and depressing thoughts. But this isn't an ARMY bashing, so we'll continue on.

I have seen people send death threats to NaLi fans and it isn't funny. Okay, I lied. It's hilarious.

What is wrong with shipping Natsu with someone other than freaking Lucy? I do not understand you people. They are not canon and they are fictional characters. Even with canon ships, it's not illegal to ship the characters with another.

Look at Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (top three anime on my list, check it out). One of the canon ships is EdWin, Edward x Winry. Yet do you see people threatening people because they ship RoyEd (I don't) or EdLing (I do)? No.

"Oh, but NaLu is the most popular ship and it's perfect."

I regret to say that RoyEd is the most popular ship in the FMA fandom. I don't really hate the ship, it's more the fact that it's paedophilia, but no one really cares. Now, RoyEd arguably has a really good dynamic. It's considered perfect. Despite how much they argue, they really trust each other and support their ideals/goals. But their fandom isn't toxic. What is your excuse?

"NaLu is canon--"

No. It's not. It may be Mashima's OTP, but it was never confirmed. It may be the biggest ship tease, but it was not confirmed. Either way, again, EdWin is canon but they're not this fucking toxic holy crap--!

 Either way, again, EdWin is canon but they're not this fucking toxic holy crap--!

Let me ask you one last time, what is fucking wrong with you?